Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut for PC | Review Thread

What is the next Sony PC Port (after GoW:R?)

• Demon's Souls

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Last of Us Part 2

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Gran Turismo 7

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marvel's Spider Man 2

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Astro Bot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rise of the Ronin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellar Blade

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
I'll never understand why they wasted resources porting over Sackboy but not Bloodborne.

The company is legitimately run by out of touch idiots
I'd rather take a remaster port of the LittleBigPlanet trilogy, idk why that said "ah yes, Sackboy should be ported" and not the actual game its based on.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Lol you're still on about that. I never stopped supporting and I don't plan on it. People can make their displeasure known through other means, you just don't want people to buy the game on PC because you want Sony to stop the PC ports, be honest.
I'm honest, I would never ever buy a PlayStation game on PC after what they did to all those poor Steam players. Never ever.
I've also reduced my support on console.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I'll never understand why they wasted resources porting over Sackboy but not Bloodborne.

The only explanation is they are remaking it.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'd rather take a remaster port of the LittleBigPlanet trilogy, idk why that said "ah yes, Sackboy should be ported" and not the actual game its based on.
This would be cool, a LBP remake for PS5 and PC that would include the campaigns of LBP 1, 2, 3, PSP, Vita.

No user created levels or level editor needed to avoid server issues and costs and to also avoid issues that would be caused by conflicting with new, refined controls.

The only explanation is they are remaking it.
Miyazaki said he thinks it didn't make sense to remaster or remade Bloodborne for PS5, that it's too early and would be too similar. He said it would be a better idea to remake it for PS5, having a distance of two generations as happened with Demon's Souls to have a bigger difference between both versions.

Game is already being review bombed
Progress of the review bombing is 86% positive reviews:
image.png

8509 reviews, estimate of over 200K units sold in the first day. So far 61,453 CCU peak, very close to pass Spider-Man and become the top 2 CCU for a Sony SP game.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Elden Ring

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Miyazaki said he thinks it didn't make sense to remaster or remade Bloodborne for PS5, that it's too early and would be too similar. He said it would be a better idea to remake it for PS5, having a distance of two generations as happened with Demon's Souls to have a bigger difference between both versions.
God dammit all I want is an update so it can run at 60 FPS on PS5 without doing all that hacker bullshit

Reactions: Box

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
This would be cool, a LBP remake for PS5 and PC that would include the campaigns of LBP 1, 2, 3, PSP, Vita.

No user created levels or level editor needed to avoid server issues and costs and to also avoid issues that would be caused by conflicting with new, refined controls.
See, I would hope the user created levels or level editor would remain, but I completely understand why they wouldn't.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Progress of the review bombing is 86% positive reviews:
image.png

8509 reviews, estimate of over 200K units sold in the first day. So far 61,453 CCU peak, very close to pass Spider-Man and become the top 2 CCU for a Sony SP game.
You just reminded me to leave a positive review, thanks! I am having fun with this game, I love it.

Update: Left one.

I have no idea why Ghost of Tsushima's picture is blurred lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Yurinka

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
GoT will become the Sony SP game with the highest CCU peak in PC ever.

image.png

Counting secondary stores 86.45% out of 9626 reviews. This is an estimate of around 240K units sold.

See, I would hope the user created levels or level editor would remain, but I completely understand why they wouldn't.
Same here.

Reactions: Exicide

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
GoT will become the Sony SP game with the highest CCU peak in PC ever.

image.png

Counting secondary stores 86.45% out of 9626 reviews. This is an estimate of around 240K units sold.

Same here.

I've never felt like concurrent users was a strong barometer of units sold. I'd love to be proven wrong there, but I think we need to stop using that as a measurement.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I've never felt like concurrent users was a strong barometer of units sold. I'd love to be proven wrong there, but I think we need to stop using that as a measurement.
CCU isn't a barometer of units sold, it's only to know the peak of concurrent users or how big the active userbase was at some point.

User reviews (unless there's a real big review bombing or big issus) are more proportional to units sold, so are a better KPI to make a quick sales estimate.

In any case, both metrics help to very roughly compare similar games.

Last edited: