Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising Details Balance & System Changes. |UP| 2/19/24 2nd gameplay trailer.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Update 2/19/24 second trailer...

Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising – 2B Second Gameplay Trailer​

Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising features the original 24-character Versus cast alongside several new ones. A newly implemented mechanic will be Ultimate Skills, which are more powerful iterations of Versus’ Plus Skills, enabling new combo extension opportunities and ways to punish opponents. Additionally, a new Story mode will be available in a more convenient fashion, abolishing item collection, growth elements, and some quest battles. It will be an abridged version of Versus’ 50 RPG Mode chapters, too.

This release will also feature enhanced graphics, an improved online lobby with a vaster environment, and Grand Bruise Legends! Mode, comprising minigames such as obstacle course Rising Royale and Gold Brick Hoarder.

You can view the full Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising broadcast detailing the system and balance alterations below. The second showcases new gameplay footage.

Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam on November 30, 2023.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I don’t want to try the demo if progress doesn’t carry over.

As a fan of “tales of,” Monster Hunter and Destiny… it’s hard to not want to play this one. Combat and boss fights look like a good time.

I hope they pull this off… I’ve felt that jrpgs have been beyond stale and formulaic for over two decades. That’s if I ignore souls games …. I adore those.

I wish early access period was now… just need to hold out… Granblue, Helldivers and Ronin are all purchases I didn’t think I’d make but … they look alright man. And as someone who has zero interest in spider-man and tlou2 —- finally!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

As a fan of “tales of,” Monster Hunter and Destiny… it’s hard to not want to play this one. Combat and boss fights look like a good time.

I hope they pull this off… I’ve felt that jrpgs have been beyond stale and formulaic for over two decades. That’s if I ignore souls games …. I adore those.

I wish early access period was now… just need to hold out… Granblue, Helldivers and Ronin are all purchases I didn’t think I’d make but … they look alright man. And as someone who has zero interest in spider-man and tlou2 —- finally!
I agree. I hate when demo progress doesn't track over.

Reactions: KvallyX

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023

I agree. I hate when demo progress doesn't track over.
While I agree it sucks that the progress doesn't carry over, the demo was really short (story), so maybe not so much of a bad thing? But if you plan on getting it anyway, I wouldn't bother with the demo. Might have taken me a half hour to do the story demo portion without doing any side stuff. But if you do everything it's anywhere from 2-4 hours and it unlocks items:

• Story Mode: Potion Hoarder II sigil
    • Bash the Goblin Hordes side quest: Three Fortitude Crystal (S)
    • Worried about Papa side quest: Health I
    • Golemology 101: Desert Golems side quest: Attack Power II
    [*]

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
While I agree it sucks that the progress doesn't carry over, the demo was really short (story), so maybe not so much of a bad thing? But if you plan on getting it anyway, I wouldn't bother with the demo. Might have taken me a half hour to do the story demo portion without doing any side stuff. But if you do everything it's anywhere from 2-4 hours and it unlocks items:

• Story Mode: Potion Hoarder II sigil
    • Bash the Goblin Hordes side quest: Three Fortitude Crystal (S)
    • Worried about Papa side quest: Health I
    • Golemology 101: Desert Golems side quest: Attack Power II
    [*]
👍

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising – 2B Second Gameplay Trailer​