Helldivers II best-selling premium game of 2024 year-to-date after placing 2nd in March. Ranks 7th in lifetime US. PC/Console both successful.

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024
PC is a dying platform. You get what you're given, and it's scraps.
Consoles are dying. And PC, the platform once proclaimed dead, is the killer.

q7buyh.jpg

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022

"PC has been a huge part of the success of Helldivers II in the US. With PC, Helldivers II is already the 7th highest grossing Sony published game in history. Without PC it wouldn't currently rank among the top 20."

So you registered here to rub it in Sony's fans hmm...
You will be disappointed nobody cares about Helldivers II being on Steam. It is,what it is. You know the only one who is winning here is Sony. Go home to Reset.

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
So you registered here to rub it in Sony's fans hmm...
You will be disappointed nobody cares about Helldivers II being on Steam. It is,what it is. You know the only one who is winning here is Sony. Go home to Reset.
he'll actually be disappointed cause everyone will ignore his topics to focus on PlayStation centric ones

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Why would someone feel the need to defend PS in 2024? Between releasing all their games on PC, censoring their games left and right, and so on, I just don't see the point. 🤷🏻‍♂️
PC will never make part of console wars, stop trying to make it happen, it'll never happen

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024
There is no need to be a fanboy for the outdated plastic boxes called PlayStation and Xbox. Come home, console man, and never look back. There is no need to pay for online, there is no need to suffer heartbreak when a game comes to PC, there is no need to accept 30fps, there is no need to accept small game library.

Accept freedom. Accept PC & Steam.

slssea.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Etifilio

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Why would someone feel the need to defend PS in 2024? Between releasing all their games on PC, censoring their games left and right, and so on, I just don't see the point. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yet people like you beg for their games.

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024
Yet people like you beg for their games.

Day 1 releases for all their games is just a matter of time. The Insomniac Games leak revealed that they are going to do it with Spider-Man 3.

Consoles are withering away. Except Nintendo of course.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Day 1 releases for all their games is just a matter of time. The Insomniac Games leak revealed that they are going to do it with Spider-Man 3.

There was nothing revealed that would indicate D&D releases, you wish so bro.

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024
First you said that PS games would never come to PC. Then you said that only Horizon was coming because of its engine. Then you said that only old games were coming. Then you said that only multiplayer games were releasing day 1.
Accept the facts. Everything's coming day 1 before PS6 launches. It's only a matter of time.

jmzw0z.jpg

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Sure they are.

Sony is gonna sacrifice console hardware sales, PS Plus subcriptions, lose 30% revenue from third party and lose 30% first party revenue to Steam for PC clowns like you who wait for discounts on games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
First you said that PS games would never come to PC. Then you said that only Horizon was coming because of its engine. Then you said that only old games were coming. Then you said that only multiplayer games were releasing day 1.
Accept the facts. Everything's coming day 1 before PS6 launches. It's only a matter of time.

jmzw0z.jpg
Who is you? ☠️

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Both the versions contributed to success.

You know what else contributed, the game being fun and cinematic.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I am the messenger of Gaben. I come from the Steam lands. I bring facts and information to the simple minded console gorillas hunting in the forests at 30fps.
don't care eating GIF by Abbey Luck

This is you my friend sitting in your basement and masturbating over PCMR. Gorillas are cool animals thou.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters