Helldivers II best-selling premium game of 2024 year-to-date after placing 2nd in March. Ranks 7th in lifetime US. PC/Console both successful.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Ignorance is indeed not an excuse but for the 10th time, Sony did not enforce account linking at launch and sold the game in regions where people cannot make PSN accounts.

It is NOT on the consumer. Are you seriously suggesting giving the responsibility of enforcing rules to the end user? Since when does life work like that?

>Second, you can create an account.

In some countries, you cannot. Aren't those gamers too, like you and me? Or do you only care about PlayStation gamers? Why are you so unempathetic to them?
If they didn't inforce it immediately, those still exist and it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and claim to be a victim.

If you have STOP sign, doesn't mean that on every STOP sign a policeman standing to inforce it.
There is clear rules and responsibilities.

Fucking, this is astonishing, ignoring everything and then acting as victims.

In all countries you can create one way or another. If you can't, then just don't buy a game. Aren't you a grown up? Acting like entitled child.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
If they didn't inforce it immediately, those still exist and it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and claim to be a victim.

If you have STOP sign, doesn't mean that on every STOP sign a policeman standing to inforce it.
There is clear rules and responsibilities.

Fucking, this is astonishing, ignoring everything and then acting as victims.

In all countries you can create one way or another. If you can't, then just don't buy a game. Aren't you a grown up? Acting like entitled child.
Lol, you can buy the fucking game, install it and play. That's it. Why should gamers not buy the game because there's a useless warning that does absolutely nothing?!

Can you answer why didn't Sony enforce those rules from the start? Surely there's a sensible reason

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Box I hope you know better than to believe that. No one sane on planet earth can say Epic store is better than Steam. Or even a useable software.

Ive seen people claim its better simply because they give free games

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Ive seen people claim its better simply because they give free games
I see. Well, that's literally the only thing going for Epic. They give out free games in hopes of attracting more users.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Wow, talking about licking. Steam does so many things for us, it's almost like it wants to please us and make sure we are happy at every corner of the road, but I guess you don't know that. For instance, Steam only takes our money when it's absolutely necessary, not the other way around with Sony which is still forcing you to pay money to play online and use basic features.

Wow, Talk about licking.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Let's get back on topic ppl, I've read everything from store comparisons to the sign in requirement topic. This is about Helldivers sales and how it's shining on both PC and console :)

Reactions: Yuniac

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Wow, talking about licking. Steam does so many things for us, it's almost like it wants to please us and make sure we are happy at every corner of the road, but I guess you don't know that. For instance, Steam only takes our money when it's absolutely necessary, not the other way around with Sony which is still forcing you to pay money to play online and use basic features.
This reads like someone fondling Gaben with one hand and typing with the other.

Reactions: arvfab

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

By the same logic, Epic has the best store ever because it's also giving me completely free games every week.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Giving free games does not equal a good service.

This you?

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
This you?
Yes? I hope your brain can distinguish between good service and handing out free candy. It can right?

I mentioned how Steam treats its users as first-class citizens. Giving away free games is a pathetic "please use my store" from Epic, the moment they gain momentum and have users (which will never happen) they will stop doing it.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Yes? I hope your brain can distinguish between good service and handing out free candy. It can right?

I mentioned how Steam treats its users as first-class citizens. Giving away free games is a pathetic "please use my store" from Epic, the moment they gain momentum and have users (which will never happen) they will stop doing it.

English isn’t your first language.

Is it?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Okay, explain what you meant, you clown.

Read that drivel you posted and the response you made later regarding Epic. Maybe then you will learn who the real clown is.

Do they teach English compression in Türkiye?

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Read that drivel you posted and the response you made later regarding Epic. Maybe then you will learn who the real clown is.

Do they teach English compression in Türkiye?
So you can't explain yourself. Right. You instead resort to "Did you go to school?"

I'm glad I did such a number on you yesterday that you keep quoting me while being butthurt lol. Cya.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So you can't explain yourself. Right. You instead resort to "Did you go to school?"

I'm glad I did such a number on you yesterday that you keep quoting me while being butthurt lol. Cya.

Read your drivel which I quoted.

You want me to explain your words?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Good lord people Helldivers 2 is not the hill to die on, a bunch of swedes got lucky and made a decent game lets not make a mountain out of a molehill.
You would think it is with the thousand threads about same shit smh.