OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I don't want to be mean, but the stroke he had or whatever probably fucked what was left of his pea brain.

Reactions: Cool hand luke

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

Absolute amazing scenes. The crowd went mild. 🙄

I surprised Tom is tweeting with Hellblade 2 out. I thought all of his free time for the next few months would be needed to play it.

Normal player = 6 hours
Tom Warrior = A few months

You can guess why it would take him longer.

Reactions: Cool hand luke

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
We already know they're going to be they did it with other ones like in Odyssey , I've heard the Greeks were very gay though so it would make sense , I reckon they're Guna have yasuke bumming nabungo or whatever his name was
Wikipedia says it happened in japan as well. Not too surprised as there's some east asian mysticism and supernatural beliefs around yin/yang energy but I'm already bracing for the outrage

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
By the way, if anyone believes this, hit me up and I'll show the screenshots. To clear the air:
  • I wasn't banned for harassing the staff. The admins made that up and twisted some other stuff after the fact.
  • I never contacted or threatened Bloober Team, and am unsure where that came from. I dare anyone to show some receipts for that one.
  • Most of the time, people on that site were insulting me, not the other way around.
Screenshot_20240529_221259_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240529_221305_Chrome.jpg

Drama queens.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
By the way, if anyone believes this, hit me up and I'll show the screenshots. To clear the air:
  • I wasn't banned for harassing the staff. The admins made that up and twisted some other stuff after the fact.
  • I never contacted or threatened Bloober Team, and am unsure where that came from. I dare anyone to show some receipts for that one.
  • Most of the time, people on that site were insulting me, not the other way around.
Screenshot_20240529_221259_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240529_221305_Chrome.jpg

Drama queens.
Purple rats can get banged tfo. Welcome to normietown.
Come Austin Powers GIF