PC games published by PlayStation should also require PSPlus to play online.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PS Plus literally offers thousands of dollars in money value, you pay $80 a year (6,6 dollars a month) and you receive 3/4 games every month that are way more expensive to buy on the store, here are all the games they gave for subscribers in 2023, if you're a subscriber, you'll always have something to play
GAHcR94XsAA_AIG.jpg
you can't compete with value 0$ on PC :ROFLMAO:

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
That 2023 game collection kinda mid tbh. Quite a few of those games were given away on PC on EGS (permanent, not subscription based) PS Plus game selection was better on the PS3 days.

No instant game collection anymore?
there were years where PS Plus subscribers were given big games every month like 2019 and 2020, it's worth the price and it stays on your library, i think i have over 300 games on my library of Plus Essential alone because i'm a subscriber since 2014
Sem-t%C3%ADtulo.jpg
a-look-at-all-the-ps-plus-essential-monthly-games-from-2020-v0-kyxnim2bgw4c1.png

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
you can't compete with value 0$ on PC :ROFLMAO:
well, i prefere paying 80 a year and having the convenience of simply downloading a game i want to play every month than going out like crazy downloading torrents and cracked games to play, too much work, i'm lazy asf

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
That's not how Steam gamers think. We buy games and play them when we want. Sure, the subscription model is valid, just not for us. Xbox gamepass is fine, just not on Steam. So again, why would I pay Sony money? (which I will never will)
well i don't know, you should ask yourself this question, in fact, i don't even know what you're doing in a playstation centric website like Icon Era if you play mainly on PC and don't care about PlayStation, if you lose so much time here debating about PlayStation i think you care a little bit

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
well i don't know, you should ask yourself this question, in fact, i don't even know what you're doing in a playstation centric website like Icon Era if you play mainly on PC and don't care about PlayStation, if you lose so much time here debating about PlayStation i think you care a little bit
I answered your question. You don't have to be so defensive.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
100%, those pancies can get a $39.99 game worth significantly more; it’s the best co-op multiplayer in decades, has no microtransactions or battle pass, gets updated frequently, and on top of everything, DON’T PAY TO PLAY ONLINE. Why are we subsidizing those welfare queeens who spend $2500 on a PC, but can’t be bothered to create a FREE online account in return?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: alphachino

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
That's not how Steam gamers think. We buy games and play them when we want. Sure, the subscription model is valid, just not for us. Xbox gamepass is fine, just not on Steam. So again, why would I pay Sony money? (which I will never will)
Actually Steam gamers don't tend to buy games like PlayStation gamers do. On top of the enormous subscription revenue generated by consoles, PS sells 4-5 times the amount of copies PC does of most AAA games.

See France and the UK for detailed breakdowns:

PC gamers had money to upgrade their rigs so they can pony up.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
PS+ has a lot beneficies… if you don’t know them it is really your issue.

Plus it is fair because both userbase will be in the same rules lol

Do you understand the concept of fair at all?
They already are under the same rules. They just don't have to subscribe to play online.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Why are we subsidizing those welfare queeens who spend $2500 on a PC, but can’t be bothered to create a FREE online account in return?
Imagine missing the point this badly while willingly taking corporate pole up the chocolate box.

HD2 on Steam has more players than PS5. Who is subsidising who?

Imagine being this bitter and so poor that you can't afford your own rig. Lol, lmao even.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Actually Steam gamers don't tend to buy games like PlayStation gamers do. On top of the enormous subscription revenue generated by consoles, PS sells 4-5 times the amount of copies PC does of most AAA games.

See France and the UK for detailed breakdowns:

And when did I say anything about who buys more or less?

I said we buy, then play when we want. Not so interested in a subscription model, which was that I'm replying to.