PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for May: Red Dead Redemption 2, Deceive Inc., Crime Boss: Rockay City and more

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
It would've been a great month if RDR2 came with a patch for next gen. How stupid is Sony for not making this type of patch a requirement in these deals?

It's something that would actually make PS+ benefit all PlayStation users in the long run. It's such a poorly run company... they don't bother to do anything right, pisses me off.
Sony can't force Rockstar hands because it's strategic on rockstars end so they can eventually nickle a remaster 2 years from now

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Red Dead redemption 2 + GhostRunner 2 + Tunic + EA FC 24 + Stranded + Cat quest 1&2 + Settlers: New Alies (which was weak at launch but theres been 3 content updates and major patches)

I highly recommend Stranded as well, it's a great survival, Harvesting, community building game as well, the cat quest games are both like 80/100 👍
I will look into the games I haven't played. As I did say I would start playing games from PS+ more since I am paying more now lol. So I'll just look into the ones you recommended that I haven't played as yet.

I was just expecting a better Catalog of games to rotate in since they are removing almost 24 games next week..

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Well extra is sorta whatever…. I only added it to my membership for these last three months before I renew essential for the year only. Worked out pretty nicely tbh and I’ll do something similar again most likely next year.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I already have RDR2, and I'm only remotely interested in the Cat Quest games because I heard they are great. A week month for me.

Last month was great for me with GhostRunner 2 + Tunic + EA FC 24.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Sony can't force Rockstar hands because it's strategic on rockstars end so they can eventually nickle a remaster 2 years from now
They can not pay them to put the game on PS+ if they aren't going to bother to support their platform properly. It should be a universal standard.

Now that all PlayStation games are available on PC they should at least bothering making sure they all run at 60fps whenever possible. If companies don't want to that type of work Sony should do it on a system level.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Which are leaving?
Attempted to compile a list, it's quite a lot and they should be called out for this month's drop. Totally abysmal

Abzu
Horizon Zero Dawn
Elex 2 4
Darksiders Warmastered
Darksiders 2
Darksiders 3
Darksiders Genesis
Wreckfest
MX vs ATV
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
Adr1ft
How to Survive 2
The Artful Escape
Ashen
Last Stop
I Am Dead
Absolver
My Friend Pedro
The Messanger
Jotun Valhalla Edition
Sundered Eldritch Edition
World of Final Fantasy
This is the Police
This is the Police 2
Elex
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2
Minit
Observation
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Attempted to compile a list, it's quite a lot and they should be called out for this month's drop. Totally abysmal

Abzu
Horizon Zero Dawn
Elex 2 4
Darksiders Warmastered
Darksiders 2
Darksiders 3
Darksiders Genesis
Wreckfest
MX vs ATV
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
Adr1ft
How to Survive 2
The Artful Escape
Ashen
Last Stop
I Am Dead
Absolver
My Friend Pedro
The Messanger
Jotun Valhalla Edition
Sundered Eldritch Edition
World of Final Fantasy
This is the Police
This is the Police 2
Elex
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2
Minit
Observation
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
I'm very surprised about the FF games leaving, especially the classic ones.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Square Partnership is over obviously.

I'm not sure if FF 7 Remake is leaving but it could possibly be too?
Is Remake even part of Extra? I know it was part of Essentials, but can't remember if it also joined Extra

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Is Remake even part of Extra? I know it was part of Essentials, but can't remember if it also joined Extra
Yeah it's currently part of the game catalog... I just checked and FF 7 Remake Integrade and Stranger of Paradise are the only FF games not leaving.

Reactions: arvfab