TOY’S FOR BOB TEASE COULD BE HINTING AT A NEW CRASH BANDICOOT GAME

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

1715800829148.png

The Toys For Bob website has been updated to display a cryptic purple tiki mask, which could hint at a new Crash Bandicoot game.

While the mask is simply a tease, likely for its next game, the tiki mask could suggest that a new Crash Bandicoot game is coming. The mask could be a subtle nod to Aku Aku in the series, who is the mask that will protect Crash from enemies and hazards, giving Crash an added hit point.

That being said, other users on X (formerly Twitter) also believe that the purple could be hinting at Spyro. You can see the tease on their website here.

Ico

8 May 2024
While the mask is simply a tease, likely for its next game, the tiki mask could suggest that a new Crash Bandicoot game is coming. The mask could be a subtle nod to Aku Aku in the series, who is the mask that will protect Crash from enemies and hazards, giving Crash an added hit point.

That being said, other users on X (formerly Twitter) also believe that the purple could be hinting at Spyro.

aku aku mask and spyro colors? a crossover game could be fun

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I'm in but if they understand what made the original trilogy better. Crash 4 was trying too hard.

For some reason, the remastered collection thanks to it's botched controls gave to many the impression that crash was "the dark souls platformers" so they built on that for crash 4 and the game turned out to be a mess.

Reactions: Box

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Yeah it was universal/vivendi and the IP was created by ND but they didn't own the rights.
I believe the sentiment was: give the IP back to Naughty Dog, the original creators, who are a subsidiary of Sony.

Not like ND would do anything with it, just like Jak & Daxter. They do Adult Games now.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I believe the sentiment was: give the IP back to Naughty Dog, the original creators, who are a subsidiary of Sony.

Not like ND would do anything with it, just like Jak & Daxter. They do Adult Games now.
Yeah I agree even with tht situation ND isn't looking back.