What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
WTH have you been doing for 60 plus hours? Platinuming? I played DtD through PS Extra which ran out yesterday and I did not get to finish it, so I decided to buy it instead. If there is a sequel they need to cut down on content ( some content is there just for the sake of content and is more fluff than anything) and not lstretch every other quest to multiple days/dives. The gaming market lacks games that take place underwater IMO, I know I loved Subnautica and before that Everblue 1 and 2 on PS2, so i am not surprised that I like DTD too.
Fishing. I love it. 100%d the pokedex

• fire
Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Looks like I'm out of games to play until Elden Ring DLC, waiting on Persona 3 to go on sale... Atlus is lucky im triple dipping but $70 for a game I played damn near 20 years ago on psp is criminal...

Reactions: laynelane

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
WTH have you been doing for 60 plus hours? Platinuming? I played DtD through PS Extra which ran out yesterday and I did not get to finish it, so I decided to buy it instead. If there is a sequel they need to cut down on content ( some content is there just for the sake of content and is more fluff than anything) and not lstretch every other quest to multiple days/dives. The gaming market lacks games that take place underwater IMO, I know I loved Subnautica and before that Everblue 1 and 2 on PS2, so i am not surprised that I like DTD too.
Buy Abzu?

Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Looks like I'm out of games to play until Elden Ring DLC, waiting on Persona 3 to go on sale... Atlus is lucky im triple dipping but $70 for a game I played damn near 20 years ago on psp is criminal...
Try animal well, looks great

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
About 40 hour mark in Ronin. I like the game… the combat is easy to play fun to master and enemy encounters feels like comfort food. It’s just fun to play and cool.

Everything else is unremarkable tho and the scores and reception do not seem outrageous in hindsight.

I sorta regret not spending my time on something else because at the end of the day it’s another open world slog … but eh… could’ve been worse.

Bonus— every time I boot up The Crew Motorsport… the more I think it’s one of my favorite racers ever.