What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
WTH have you been doing for 60 plus hours? Platinuming? I played DtD through PS Extra which ran out yesterday and I did not get to finish it, so I decided to buy it instead. If there is a sequel they need to cut down on content ( some content is there just for the sake of content and is more fluff than anything) and not lstretch every other quest to multiple days/dives. The gaming market lacks games that take place underwater IMO, I know I loved Subnautica and before that Everblue 1 and 2 on PS2, so i am not surprised that I like DTD too.
Fishing. I love it. 100%d the pokedex

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Looks like I'm out of games to play until Elden Ring DLC, waiting on Persona 3 to go on sale... Atlus is lucky im triple dipping but $70 for a game I played damn near 20 years ago on psp is criminal...

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
WTH have you been doing for 60 plus hours? Platinuming? I played DtD through PS Extra which ran out yesterday and I did not get to finish it, so I decided to buy it instead. If there is a sequel they need to cut down on content ( some content is there just for the sake of content and is more fluff than anything) and not lstretch every other quest to multiple days/dives. The gaming market lacks games that take place underwater IMO, I know I loved Subnautica and before that Everblue 1 and 2 on PS2, so i am not surprised that I like DTD too.
Buy Abzu?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Looks like I'm out of games to play until Elden Ring DLC, waiting on Persona 3 to go on sale... Atlus is lucky im triple dipping but $70 for a game I played damn near 20 years ago on psp is criminal...
Try animal well, looks great

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
About 40 hour mark in Ronin. I like the game… the combat is easy to play fun to master and enemy encounters feels like comfort food. It’s just fun to play and cool.

Everything else is unremarkable tho and the scores and reception do not seem outrageous in hindsight.

I sorta regret not spending my time on something else because at the end of the day it’s another open world slog … but eh… could’ve been worse.

Bonus— every time I boot up The Crew Motorsport… the more I think it’s one of my favorite racers ever.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Trying to get out my rut to 100% complete Detroit: Become Human.
Great game, but it's very long... and I made the mistake of trying to 100% the flowchart from the get-go, and because I had to repeat chapters several times, it made me exhausted.
I still have a long way to go to get the Platinum, even though I'm at 70%.

Then stupid me, keeps buying games.. and adding to my infinite backlog.
And that's not including all the stuff I keep wishlisting on STEAM/GOG.

Reactions: KvallyX

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Trying to get out my rut to 100% complete Detroit: Become Human.
Great game, but it's very long... and I made the mistake of trying to 100% the flowchart from the get-go, and because I had to repeat chapters several times, it made me exhausted.
I still have a long way to go to get the Platinum, even though I'm at 70%.

Then stupid me, keeps buying games.. and adding to my infinite backlog.
And that's not including all the stuff I keep wishlisting on STEAM/GOG.
I wonder why bother. Play to enjoy, not to get exhausted. It’s like being full but still sucking every fibre of the meat off the chicken bone.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Just finished up platinuming Fallout 3 a week or so ago, and I platinumed New Vegas last night. I've been playing so much Fallout the past couple weeks, plus watching the show, that my dreams are consumed by it 😂 I ordered a Meta Quest 3 yesterday and it's supposed to be here today, so I'll have that to play around with soon enough. Pretty excited to try VR for the first time!

Reactions: laynelane

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Playing Robocop right now too, the shooting feels so good even with a pistol. Will be downloading Crime Boss from PS Plus when it goes live in about an hour, will also be playing Xdefiant tonight and it goes live at noon as well today.