Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
For few years now, I cannot for the life of me understand why xbox have fans.
Why are these people doing this to themselves. Guys, you only waste 500$. Just write it off, get a ps5 and be a happy gamer. Why torture yourself.
Because many aren't real fans how could they be with such a shitty product but instead they are paid shills/astroturfers.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Because many aren't real fans how could they be with such a shitty product but instead they are paid shills/astroturfers.
Because they are a fan of a logo, a company, not necessarily their products. It's like a star struck fan worshipping their favorite artist. I find it weird ppl would kill themselves, give up their 🍑 for certain supposed stars but it's a reality of life. I work in Manhattan and see stars all the time and just walk by them. But others lol omg. It's the same mentality with these Xbox groupies.

Reactions: PlacidusaX

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
I know they are so bad that they aren't really worth talking about, a non factor in this industry.

This is coming from a(former) OG Xbox day one fan who beta tested XBL,who has wasted time and money on the shit they offer each gen like a blind sucker.

They need to leave and have a company who knows wtf it's doing make another option.

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024

welp-there-you-go.gif

People are waking up lol

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
But hope these Xbot dumbasses won't do the same for PS ( if they migrate to PS). I don't want their brainwashing and spinning. Stay at Xbox and sink with that ship.
LOL we know how you feel about tht. I know you have your sniper rifle ready at arms lol

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
After watching the YouTube documentary on boogie's life, he's got way bigger things to worry about than Xbox losing.
Last time I looked-in he seemed to have a new gf and was happy, but I was always more for the Francis skits than Boogie's drama tbh.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Oh, you don't know even half of it.

And that's an official documentary. He gave it his blessing... even if it paints him in the absolute worst light imaginable.

And it's not even the worst you can say about this... person.
Thank you, appreciate it. I'll Def watch later.