Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Where the quality , we got that immortals which is meh as a ps plus essential game last month & hellblade 2 is a 6 hour 30fps walking simulator 🤣

Suddenly immortals of aveum and lords of the fallen become much better games now that they are on gamepass 🙃 . Lords of the fallen is pretty decent actually if you are looking for much better looking but worse gameplay soulsborne game. The only good games on that list is humanity and moving out 2

2spooky5me

12 May 2024

I am late on this one, as I was still waiting for my account to approve.
Remember, this is the Ex-PS developer who is (besides a racist), burned bridges with his form colleagues by calling them "woke". And he STILL stands by his original tweet about how Playstation 5 was to be D.O.A. since it is "much weaker" than even the Series S. Even today, he's still stripper dancing for Xbox.

If you can't tell how unintelligent he is, he still refers to himself as "Ex-Sony" which is obviously incorrect (yes, I'm being petty/technical, but still).

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

I am late on this one, as I was still waiting for my account to approve.
Remember, this is the Ex-PS developer who is (besides a racist), burned bridges with his form colleagues by calling them "woke". And he STILL stands by his original tweet about how Playstation 5 was to be D.O.A. since it is "much weaker" than even the Series S. Even today, he's still stripper dancing for Xbox.

If you can't tell how unintelligent he is, he still refers to himself as "Ex-Sony" which is obviously incorrect (yes, I'm being petty/technical, but still).

no idea how people like this can still show their face... no shame

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me and Puff

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
https://mischiefdev.itch.io/adios
(scroll down to a post by "IonMagnus").
This "Doc Burford" has made critically acclaimed games like ADIOS and PARATOPIC. *fart noises*

I can't seem to embed the link here, but over at THE MEDIUM, he wrote a literal essay called:
"no, microsoft isn’t quitting hardware, lol"
Another victim of the GamePass KOOL-AID.
Another fanboy dev like that punk Mike Rose.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
JPxbx0x.jpg

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Headline: Xbox is dead

Takeaway: RIP consoles, MS is perfect everything is going according to plan, PC is going to become easier to use, OK Nintendo is fine they can stay. (Fuck Sony lol)