13 Games leaving Playstation Plus Premium in February

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
PS Plus has 13 games set to leave the service soon. Here is every game earmarked on our PlayStation Plus leaving list for Essential, Extra, and Premium.

All information has been officially pulled directly from the PlayStation Store as well as from official PlayStation announcements. Currently, 13 games are scheduled to leave PS Plus in February 2024, including Tekken 7, Resident Evil 7, and A Plague Tale Requiem.

The Essential games will leave the PS Plus service on Monday, February 5, 2024, while the Extra and Premium games will leave on Tuesday, February 13, 2024. There are quite a few easy platinums you can snatch up in this latest batch of leaving games, so have a browse of the 13 titles that are leaving PS Plus below and see which you might want to play.

Source

Game Platforms PS Plus Subscription Tracked End Date
A Plague Tale Requiem trophies PS5 PS Plus Essential Monday, February 5, 2024
Evil West trophies PS5, PS4 PS Plus Essential Monday, February 5, 2024
Nobody Saves the World trophies PS5, PS4 PS Plus Essential Monday, February 5, 2024
Tacoma trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Tekken 7 trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Oninaki trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Lost Sphear trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
I am Setsuna trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Thomas Was Alone trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Hue trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Lost Words Beyond the Page trophies PS4 PS Plus Extra Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Reactions: arvfab

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Did it! Managed to get the platinum for the 3 Tokyo RPG games. Had them downloaded via Extra, but never got to playing them. The (surprising) announcement of them leaving PS+ made me prioritize them.

I am Setsuna was the one where I liked the story most, maybe because it's pretty similar to FFX.

I liked Lost Sphear the most. It improved on many things which made I am Setsuna a worse experience. I didn't like the Robosuits, though.

In Oninaki the technical improvements were visible, but it's the one I liked the least. Story was ok, the change to an action RPG was not. The different places outside of cities were just "mazes" (although very linear), filled with only enemies, and a lot of them.

All in all, I'm happy to have played all 3.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters