13 Minutes of Marvel Rivals PS5 Gameplay | PlayStation 5

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I liked what I saw at PS5 showcase but the thing that bothers me is being F2P.
Probably won't be a game that I put time into it.

BTW gameplay doesn't look smooth like previous trailers.
The animation and movements are bad imo.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I liked what I saw at PS5 showcase but the thing that bothers me is being F2P.
Probably won't be a game that I put time into it.

BTW gameplay doesn't look smooth like previous trailers 🤷‍♂️
Hvmt watched it much but later im going to sit down and catch up on vids.

Reactions: ethomaz

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Kid Fury Reaction GIF

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looks ok. Reminds me of a better looking DC Universe Online, definitely nothing id buy.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I have a friend that will likely drag me into a few sessions of this lol. Maybe it’ll be fun.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
It should be retitled Overwatch Marvels Edition that's the vibes I'm getting from this. It'll probably blow up for the first couple of months then fall off like the rest.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It should be retitled Overwatch Marvels Edition that's the vibes I'm getting from this. It'll probably blow up for the first couple of months then fall off like the rest.

So maybe we should call every fighting game street Fighter, every 1st person shooter doom and every playformer mario.
Overwatch is not the Highlander of the Genre lol

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
So maybe we should call every fighting game street Fighter, every 1st person shooter doom and every playformer mario.
Overwatch is not the Highlander of the Genre lol
That was beyond the joke I made don't understand why you even felt you even needed to post this.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Liking the art style but everything else comes across as lackluster. The feedback on attacks looks underwhelming like there's no punch to them. Sound design also doesn't help with that either. This game looks more Overwatch than Concord.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Liking the art style but everything else comes across as lackluster. The feedback on attacks looks underwhelming like there's no punch to them. Sound design also doesn't help with that either. This game looks more Overwatch than Concord.
It is intended to me more Overwatch... characters are even a bit rip off from Overwatch... Iron Man, Punisher, etc have all similar characters from Overwatch.
The art style will be great indeed because it is all well know heroes that everybody here grow with since birth.

But the gameplay mechanics.... in some video I was like "I'm really playing as a super hero?".
The animations are very dull too... they are like robot dolls.