14 More PS Plus Extra, Premium Games Available to Download Now

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1705407467965.png

The first PS Plus Extra and PS Plus Premium drop of 2024 has arrived, bringing a total of 14 games to subscribers. They are all available to download now across the UK and Europe, and will go live in the USA later today. If you have forgotten what the full line-up looks like, check it out below:

PS Plus Extra: January 2024​

PS Plus Premium: January 2024​

As always, we polled Push Square users over the weekend on the latest line-up, and it seems most responders were happy with the selection... just. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands is what you're looking forward to playing most, closely followed by Resident Evil 2. What will you be playing first? Get downloading those games and let us know in the comments below.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Been wanting to try the mana games for a while now, specially with a new one being announced, this is awesome.
Hardspace is also something that I wanted to play but never really got the chance, so I'm excited to get to it.
Really solid month, only reason to complain really is that I think just cause 3 was already avaliable once before, but i never got it so hey, its free real estate.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Been wanting to try the mana games for a while now, specially with a new one being announced, this is awesome.
Hardspace is also something that I wanted to play but never really got the chance, so I'm excited to get to it.
Really solid month, only reason to complain really is that I think just cause 3 was already avaliable once before, but i never got it so hey, its free real estate.
Yeah Def a few gd ganes in there.

Reactions: balrogboy

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Already own RE2
Yeah same.
I usually try to aproach the new games in the catalog with a "I just bought a ps5" mindset even though i bought it at launch, and had a ps4 before that.
We hardcore folk already own a lot and its easy to fall in the trappings of "i already own everything ps+ sucks" when thats really not the case.
I see people complaining like that all the time and I cant help but to think "my dude, then this service isnt for you, why are you still here if you own everything you want to play?"

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Yeah same.
I usually try to aproach the new games in the catalog with a "I just bought a ps5" mindset even though i bought it at launch, and had a ps4 before that.
We hardcore folk already own a lot and its easy to fall in the trappings of "i already own everything ps+ sucks" when thats really not the case.
I see people complaining like that all the time and I cant help but to think "my dude, then this service isnt for you, why are you still here if you own everything you want to play?"

Honestly speaking I subbed for the ps1 and psp games, potentially ps2 games down the line. That's all I really care about.

I loved Ape Escape and Legand of Dragoon

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Honestly speaking I subbed for the ps1 and psp games, potentially ps2 games down the line. That's all I really care about.

Really? Damn I rarely can go back to an older game and enjoy it. I know thts weird of me.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I used to love the phone classics on ps3 and psp, it was great to play these retro games I missed out on.

For me it reminds me of a sinpler time
Ahhh makes sense and I agree you need to get away from this open workd fatigue sometimes.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022

Have you played the oddworld games? Honestly, Abe's Exoddus is probably my all time favorite.
I do think the service is still missing some key ps1 game tho. The Remade RE games are awesome but it would be dope to play the original re3 on the ps5

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Have you played the oddworld games? Honestly, Abe's Exoddus is probably my all time favorite.
I do think the service is still missing some key ps1 game tho. The Remade RE games are awesome but it would be dope to play the original re3 on the ps5

I loved the first two old-world games on the ps1. It had awesome pre rendered FMVs. I never did play the later games though nor the remakes.

They released RE1 so I'm surprised we never got 2,3 and Dino Crisis

Reactions: Gamernyc78

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
They released RE1 so I'm surprised we never got 2,3 and Dino Crisis
I'll admit that I have weird taste and like Dino Crisis 2 more than one (and re3 more than re2)
Would actually be notable to add these games to the classics catalogue, specially now that REmake2 is free with extra.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I'll admit that I have weird taste and like Dino Crisis 2 more than one (and re3 more than re2)
Would actually be notable to add these games to the classics catalogue, specially now that REmake2 is free with extra.

Dino Crisis was one of the first games revealed for the service, its weird that it's been MIA for years now

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
At least back in the time also I did prefer Dino Crisis 2. I found the first one too difficult.