Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
1727197639-image.png

1727197745-image.png

1727197688-image.png

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
I'm going to assume that's from the PSN page for State of Play sales and deals? Gematsu just posted this on Twitter. That's only 15 games so perhaps a few new game reveals from first and third party. Out of those 15 games, Astro Bot (depending on what the content is), Stellar Blade (also depends on what the content is), Monster Hunter Wilds and Dragon Age: The Veilguard would be of interest to me. The other 11 games, no interest in whatsoever. Of course, this doesn't mean that these 15 games will be showcased later today. Just have to wait and see. A few more hours to go!!

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
If this list is true then it's time for me to sell my ps5 and save my money to get switch 2
This company turned into a big joke

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: toadsage44

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I feel like these are all titles that were on the previous SoP. Wouldn't be surprised if this was it though. Looking forward to MH and AW2 DLC.

24 Jun 2022
Friggin Cancer, Last of us again. What is it doing here, It has already been remade and has a native ps5 version

Gotta remaster the remaster bro.

Anyway I'll be gladly skipping this SOP but if any really cool announcements come out of it, I'll give them a look and possibly consider tuning in for the next SOP or Showcase (if there is another one this year).

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Why would they show Astrobot, Alan Wake 2, Stellar Blade and TLOU 1? Cant be real, or just a disaster.

First we’re told they dont show games cause they can concentrate marketing on the games coming soon. Then we just get shown already released games? Doesnt make sense

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Why would they show Astrobot, Alan Wake 2, Stellar Blade and TLOU 1? Cant be real, or just a disaster.

First we’re told they dont show games cause they can concentrate marketing on the games coming soon. Then we just get shown already released games? Doesnt make sense
Astrobot and Alan wake2 have dlc coming but Lou makes no sense

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Friggin Cancer, Last of us again. What is it doing here, It has already been remade and has a native ps5 version
Dream scenario would be announcing Faction from the original brought back remastered as free dlc. However, most likely it will be announcing part 1 remake being PS5 Pro enhanced which is utterly stupid to take a slot for that kind of announcement. Could have announced it at the PS5 Pro reveal or tweet it out.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

Yeah something is off here. A whole SoP dedicated to old games is rather uncharacteristic.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023

the first 3 have DLC. idk about TLOU

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Why would the lour be there its alrdy out on ps/pc? The lou2r would be there but not lou1.
You tell me bro, that game has a ps 3 version, a goty version, a ps4 remastered version and then they remade it as TLoU part 1. With their track record I fully expect to see the game again every year till ps 6. That is why I called it cancer, no game is better than showing this game.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You tell me bro, that game has a ps 3 version, a goty version, a ps4 remastered version and then they remade it as TLoU part 1. With their track record I fully expect to see the game again every year till ps 6. That is why I called it cancer, no game is better than showing this game.

Having a show with all these is just meh.

Either way I wouldnt be surprised, PS shows havent done it for me this gen. 2 years out of 4 with showcases isnt good enough