20% of Phantom Liberty's sales have been on PS5 (68% PC, 13% XSX/XSS)

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
I will only play if I don't have to use my thumbs. I believe that is possible on pc.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Why PS5 only? Many people got it on PS4 and you get the PS5 included.

I got it with a nice box full of goodies. They didn't do that for the PS5 release.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Why PS5 only? Many people got it on PS4 and you get the PS5 included.

I got it with a nice box full of goodies. They didn't do that for the PS5 release.
CD Red stopped support for PS4 and Xbox One version shortly after the release of the next gen patch for Cyberpunk due to all the technical problems that arose from the old gen versions. I can't really blame them for it though since Cyberpunk should have from the get go be a next gen only game. Even the update 2.0 didn't get release on PS4 and Xbox One.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
CD Red stopped support for PS4 and Xbox One version shortly after the release of the next gen patch for Cyberpunk due to all the technical problems that arose from the old gen versions. I can't really blame them for it though since Cyberpunk should have from the get go be a next gen only game. Even the update 2.0 didn't get release on PS4 and Xbox One.
I know that but you get the full PS5 version when you buy the PS4 so for this game it doesn't matter what you get. Playstation should be more than 20%.