25 Games Leaving PS Plus Extra and Premium in May 2024, including some Final Fantasy classics

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
ps-plus-push-square-2.large.jpg

ps-plus-push-square-3.large.jpg

Sony has today updated the Last Chance to Play section of its PS Plus service, revealing far and away the biggest batch of PS5 and PS4 titles leaving at once. On 21st May 2024, a whopping 25 games will be taken off PS Plus Extra and PS Plus Premium, including some quality Final Fantasy entries and indie hits. The complete list is as follows:
  • Abzu (PS4)
  • Adr1ft (PS4)
  • How to Survive 2 (PS4)
  • The Artful Escape (PS5, PS4)
  • Ashen (PS4)
  • Last Stop (PS5, PS4)
  • I Am Dead (PS4, PS4)
  • Absolver: Downfall (PS4)
  • My Friend Pedro (PS4)
  • The Messenger (PS4)
  • Jotun (PS4)
  • Sundered (PS4)
  • World of Final Fantasy (PS4)
  • This Is the Police (PS4)
  • This Is the Police 2 (PS4)
  • ELEX (PS4)
  • Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 (PS4)
  • Minit (PS4)
  • Observation (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy IX (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster (PS4)
Source - PushSquare

Reactions: arvfab

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
That's a fair amount of FF games leaving with suspicious timing. Part of that commitment to xb I guess, I take it they're gonna hop over to GP? *shakes head disapproving*

I'm not the only one who always thought Capcom was the more desirable publisher of the two, right?

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
That's a fair amount of FF games leaving with suspicious timing. Part of that commitment to xb I guess, I take it they're gonna hop over to GP? *shakes head disapproving*

I'm not the only one who always thought Capcom was the more desirable publisher of the two, right?

I can smell the sega treatment or even worse

Last edited:
Reactions: Nhomnhom

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
That's a fair amount of FF games leaving with suspicious timing. Part of that commitment to xb I guess, I take it they're gonna hop over to GP?
They can’t be on the services at the same time? 🤷

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
They can’t be on the services at the same time? 🤷
I thought it was a thing where a game is on this service but then the agreement ends and other console gets it for a bit because publishers like money more than relationship maintaining. Didn't that happen somewhat recently with a high profile game from someone... Was it GTA?

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I thought it was a thing where a game is on this service but then the agreement ends and other console gets it for a bit because publishers like money more than relationship maintaining. Didn't that happen somewhat recently with a high profile game from someone... Was it GTA?
Could be, I just didn't know if it was a thing or not.