4th annual hoyofair brings together fan artists in serious display of skills

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

There's some seriously talented amateurs out there. Check out this short film by Dillongoo which actually feels like it was made by a big professional team. Seriously, the choreography, animation, storyboarding and writing are all amazing:

Reactions: JAHGamer

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I am curious what it is about so sit through the first video.

Now I think I just 5 minutes watching cringest stuff of the year, at the endpoint too.

Also I survived the year without hearing All I Want for Christmas is You. Good lord, an achievement.

• fire
Reactions: Snes nes
OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Now I think I just 5 minutes watching cringest stuff of the year, at the endpoint too.

Also I survived the year without hearing All I Want for Christmas is You. Good lord, an achievement.
The full program has a lot of mixed bag stuff but a few standouts like the separate video i linked. I still think it's pretty good for fanart. The Dillongoo short is on par with if not better than most professional works.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023

Like I’ve watched a few of these things I’ll admit but they’re just kind of… trash. Like it’s combining the already boring concept of being a twitch streamer and a real life human acting as a fake woman. It’s just weird to me in a way. I’d rather people Be using this to make dinosaur avatars. it’d be funny seeing a tyranosaurus rex play games.

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Like I’ve watched a few of these things I’ll admit but they’re just kind of… trash. Like it’s combining the already boring concept of being a twitch streamer and a real life human acting as a fake woman. It’s just weird to me in a way. I’d rather people Be using this to make dinosaur avatars. it’d be funny seeing a tyranosaurus rex play games.
Yeah about 80% of them are pretty bad. There are a few of them in there that are seriously stunning though. The 'funny bone' one is very impressive to me in terms of storyboarding and artstyle.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Yeah about 80% of them are pretty bad. There are a few of them in there that are seriously stunning though. The 'funny bone' one is very impressive to me in terms of storyboarding and artstyle.

Funny bone looks Like persona almost lol. It’s actually pretty cool.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs