7 minutes of The Last Of Us Part 1 gameplay (Bill's Town) released

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Looks like it should look like; PS3 game with prettier graphics, but not like a native PS5 game.

It should've been like 40-50 dollars. Then 60 due to "global economics" or some shit like that

Reactions: peter42O

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
TYaWyI7.gif

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Falcs

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
doesn't look like much of a remake. more like remaster. 75€ for this? :D

tha GIF
i have seen some really cool animations like the dismemberment of zombies that I have not recalled from the original.

Its been a long time since i played the original, but yer 70 quid, to much money.

Reactions: Papacheeks

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Stop justifying nonsense. Telling people to basically fuck off isn't the answer to this stuff. This costs more than the damn second game did, there's no reason for it except greed.

I'm not justifying nonsense. Either buy, wait for a lower price, or don't buy. If you think it's greed then don't buy and stop crying. This is not milk or bread, we're talking about a videogame. Take your entitlement elsewhere.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Looks like it should look like; PS3 game with prettier graphics, but not like a native PS5 game.

It should've been like 40-50 dollars. Then 60 due to "global economics" or some shit like that
Yeah $50 max, $40 if they were feeling generous.

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
I already own this on PS3 and PS4, and I've played both multiple times. Really don't see the value in paying for the same game a 3rd time.

If only someone could tell me what I should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.