A poll - What will appear first : Stalker 2 on PS5 or Black Myth Wukong on Xbox Series.

What will appear first : Stalker 2 on PS5 or Black Myth Wukong on Xbox Series.

• Stalker 2 on PS5

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Black Myth : Wukong on Xbox Series

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Place your bets. šŸ˜

Stalker 2 on PS5 will release before than Wukong on Xbox which would be funny.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I have no idea. I think they both might end having 6-12 months of timed console exclusivity.

I think MS already had it signed with Stalker 2, and I assume Game Science will want to spend some time fixing and improving the game on PS5 and PC before moving to the Xbox port (where I assume they'll struggle with Series S, like many AAA devs).

11 Jul 2024
I have no idea. I think they both might end having 6-12 months of timed console exclusivity.

I think MS already had it signed with Stalker 2, and I assume Game Science will want to spend some time fixing and improving the game on PS5 and PC before moving to the Xbox port (where I assume they'll struggle with Series S, like many AAA devs).
Stalker 2 is confirmed a 3 monther

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023

Playstation doesn't have timed exclusivity with the Devs of Wukong. They stated this as well as publicly addressing the reason why it wasn't released at the same time as PC, and Playstation.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Playstation doesn't have timed exclusivity with the Devs of Wukong. They stated this as well as publicly addressing the reason why it wasn't released at the same time as PC, and Playstation.
I didn't say that they had signed exclusivity with Sony.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Stalker 2 has 3 months exclusivity to xbox, but you never know, maybe they expanded it? And how long will the port take.
But if they are serious about their game, they should ship it as soon as possible.

Reactions: reziel

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
The developers of Stalker 2 recently just said they havenā€™t done any development of the game for PS.

I think this war has put them way behind.

Reactions: Infinity

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Xbox marketing on 11. Of course you know that.
It wasnā€™t MS that said it. It was the development team. You realize that because of the war they not only fell behind and delayed the project multiple times, but the lost a team member in the war and they had to move their studio. The team is sadly in a shit place right now. I hope they come out in a good place, and hopefully they get out more ports to make money for their team and give all gamers a great game.

To the team:
Star Wars Salute GIF

Canā€™t wait to buy and play Stalker 2 in November.

E3 Stalker 2 GIF by Xbox

Reactions: ToTTenTranz
OP
OP
Plextorage

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
It wasnā€™t MS that said it. It was the development team

Of course MS didn't said that ( didn't even implied that) , because Xbox marketing. News at 11. And you know that. Same shit for Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy. Devs stated it is PS4 only at the beginning.
You realize that because of the war they not only fell behind and delayed the project multiple times, but the lost a team member in the war and they had to move their studio

I'm aware about situation. But war is one thing, marketing and business another.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Of course MS didn't said that ( didn't even implied that) , because Xbox marketing. News at 11. And you know that. Same shit for Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy. Devs stated it is PS4 only at the beginning.

I'm aware about situation. But war is one thing, marketing and business another.
Ok. Well Iā€™ll go with what the devs said. If you have a source for the opposite, we can discuss.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I think the stalker devs get shut down after the game flops so by default it would have to be wukong

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
The developers of Stalker 2 recently just said they havenā€™t done any development of the game for PS.

I think this war has put them way behind.
damn i didnt know that, but that makes sense. Stalker 2 is a big game after all. It will probably hit playstation after 6-12 months. I think Rebirth only had 3 months of timed exclusivity but their is no pc port in sight.

Reactions: KvallyX