ABK Blocked - Meme competition

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Create or post the best memes you can find (first post of unoriginal meme gets credit) in relation to the ABK acquisition being blocked.

Prizes to be decided, most will be free Extra subscriptions for the site but we may have other prizes to offer.

This one is mainly for the laugh!

Starting off with this (since I criticize him a lot) I have to make up for all I said.... congrats Jim!

FupUIqqXgAkCXOC.png

Trillion dollar fuck!

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Something is too wrong with ERA.
There is no way 96% of any place believed the deal got approved but in ERA well seems likes they are like the same person 🤷‍♂️
They gas-lighted most people into believing it was a done deal. I'm not gonna lie, people here confident that the deal was going to be blocked seemed crazy to me.

I opened icon-era today thinking "imagine how crazy it would be if this deal somehow got blocked". I always expect Xbox to disappoint but this is really surprising.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
They gas-lighted most people into believing it was a done deal. I'm not gonna lie, people here confident that the deal was going to be blocked seemed crazy to me.

I opened icon-era today thinking "imagine how crazy it would be if this deal somehow got blocked". I always expect Xbox to disappoint but this is really surprising.
Yeap... in my opinion the deal will got approved.
What I find wierd is not people have it own opinion about the deal... even thinking it will get approved I read the CMA docs and found it very consistent (different from others that believe it was all bullshit concerns).

The weird is a place to be single sided to a side... it is not common.
The normal is to see like people for both sides... 50/50... 60/40... 70/30... 96/4 is really onde sided.

Unless everybody is a robot :D

Joke: 4% are probably member already banned for having too "extreme" opinions 🔥

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Yeap... in my opinion the deal will got approved.
What I find wierd is not people have it own opinion about the deal... even thinking it will get approved I read the CMA docs and found it very consistent (different from others that believe it was all bullshit concerns).

The weird is a place to be single sided to a side... it is not common.
The normal is to see like people for both sides... 50/50... 60/40... 70/30... 96/4 is really onde sided.

Unless everybody is a robot :D

Joke: 4% are probably member already banned for having too "extreme" opinions 🔥
Any place will become pretty one sided with the right amount of bans and moderation.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
This is made by me. Found out that i don't have self sticky A4 paper for printing and no colors for printing and no beer. So, i've decided to bought everything before my wife came home. AND I HAVE SUCCEDED :p

50oIXxP.jpg

But why not 4!!!!!!
moNVKcF.jpg

Opening Xbox tears!

And i will send that to Phil Spencer! Gladly! Fuck him and his 70$ bil.

EDIT :

of course, my wife asked me WTF i'm doing. :D