Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Deluxe Edition announced for the Switch releasing July 11, 2024

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1705487092515.png

Bandai Namco is bringing Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Deluxe Edition to Switch, the company just announced. We have a confirmed release date of July 11, 2024.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Deluxe Edition, a combat flight sim that first debuted in 2019, "recreates the thrilling experience and explosive action of the original game" on Nintendo's console. The 2-8 player multiplayer combat will be available, along with other features. Additional DLC not included in the Deluxe Edition is planned to be available to buy after launch.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
My money is on laughably.

Now come on, Namco, put out a PS5 build, or a 60FPS 4K patch for the PS4 one!

One of my GOTy contenders for 2019. Also one of the more gorgeous games of last gen and performs woderfully on modern hardware.
I trully wonder how the switch will butcher the graphics, which I dont mind honestly, ps4 version runs at 1080p 60fps on ps5, and this would still be a great game if they made it look like Ace Combat 5 in order to get it running swiftly on the switch.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
One of my GOTy contenders for 2019. Also one of the more gorgeous games of last gen and performs woderfully on modern hardware.
I trully wonder how the switch will butcher the graphics, which I dont mind honestly, ps4 version runs at 1080p 60fps on ps5, and this would still be a great game if they made it look like Ace Combat 5 in order to get it running swiftly on the switch.
Damn really? I didn't play it doesn't one have VR support?

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Damn really? I didn't play it doesn't one have VR support?
Thats the one, buut its only a few missions, its still great, the level of detail is fantastic.

Not for everyone tho, if you enjoyed something like Armored Core I would definitelly reccomend. Its also a game that IGN got called out by the devs because they were playing in the lil baby easy mode in their review.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Lmao, just port every DLCs on there you cunts, the Top Gun one too.

Bandai motherf*ckers do it again.

I'd rather buy the broken Mirage 2000c module than this.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lmao, just port every DLCs on there you cunts, the Top Gun one too.
I assume that the top Gun DLC needs to be sold seperatelly because of Studio Rights
Edit: Its paramount who holds the movie rights, no way in hell they'll allow Bandai to just bundle it for free.