Alan Wake 2 - Previously On Alan Wake | PS5 Games

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I am replaying Alan Wake 1 right now. The remastered version on PS5.... it could use some HDR.
It's a good remaster. Very faithful and makes the game look as I remember. Dualsense implementation is light but very good. Especially flashlight half press.

But man.... I loved that game. I remember finishing it good 3 times on 360 an 3 times on pc when it came out.
.. and I kinda hate it now. It's such a chore to play. You barely do anything, Alan gets tired after 5 steps and it's just boring.
Obviously I love the atmosphere but it doesn't hit that hard with aged graphics.

No physical = no ps5 for me.... but pc is epic... so yeah, I will get AW2 on PSN I guess. But I have very very low hopes.
In don't want to play as some lady cop. I want Alan.
On top of that, I hated quantum break and disliked Control a fair bit.
I did replay Max Payne 2 some time ago and yeah - it's still amazing, so it's not just me playing old games and hating them.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I am replaying Alan Wake 1 right now. The remastered version on PS5.... it could use some HDR.
It's a good remaster. Very faithful and makes the game look as I remember. Dualsense implementation is light but very good. Especially flashlight half press.

But man.... I loved that game. I remember finishing it good 3 times on 360 an 3 times on pc when it came out.
.. and I kinda hate it now. It's such a chore to play. You barely do anything, Alan gets tired after 5 steps and it's just boring.
Obviously I love the atmosphere but it doesn't hit that hard with aged graphics.

No physical = no ps5 for me.... but pc is epic... so yeah, I will get AW2 on PSN I guess. But I have very very low hopes.
In don't want to play as some lady cop. I want Alan.
On top of that, I hated quantum break and disliked Control a fair bit.
I did replay Max Payne 2 some time ago and yeah - it's still amazing, so it's not just me playing old games and hating them.
Yes. The no physical will hurt it!