Alan Wake 2 Still Hasn't Earned Back Its Budget

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The black woman character that was supposed to be white and got race swapped. Thank you, Sweet Baby. Even though Remedy would lie about it now and say no, it was never meant to be white, but that's a lie.

Also, Texts such as: "You so brave, you so great, you so confident." the "You go girl" type of vibes, is this a kindergarten game?
"Oh, I'm not the lead on this case. Here, my partner black woman is!"
Lines in the game such as: "Another white man telling me how to live my life" Why...? Why does this bullshit have to be in our games? Why can't Alan just go crazy in his mind adventure without politics?

I hate Epic with every ounce of my being. Yes, they funded the game then went ahead to doom it by putting it on their store only. Millions of gamers don't buy a game if it's not on Steam, and im one of them.
All of that doesn't matter when you play the game. Saga is a great character and those few lines in a 20+ hours game won't change that.

She's mixed and her grandfather is a white viking if that makes you feel better.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
All of that doesn't matter when you play the game. Saga is a great character and those few lines in a 20+ hours game won't change that.

She's mixed and her grandfather is a white viking if that makes you feel better.

What do you mean it doesn't matter when you play the game? IT IS the game. If we keep playing and buying whatever they sell us then they would never stop patronizing us and inserting their politics and agendas into our games. There are countless examples of Sweet Baby ruining games. It all matter.

Also:
She's mixed and her grandfather is a white viking
Cool story

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
What do you mean it doesn't matter when you play the game? IT IS the game. If we keep playing and buying whatever they sell us then they would never stop patronizing us and inserting their politics and agendas into our games. There are countless examples of Sweet Baby ruining games. It all matter.

Also:

Cool story
The games is amazing... I"m not even sure what you are talking about 🤷‍♂️

Seems like you see politics in everything.
Just accept that games doesn't need fit your agenda.

And the Sweet Baby story is suck bullshit that after see the list of the game... man people really have nothing to do on internet but hate because these games are some of best games released in the last decade.

If you play GoW Ragnarok and see politics then something is wrong with you.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Epic exclusivity isn’t an issue at all, the game only exists in such a high quality because of Epic. And the game would’ve flopped on Steam anyway.

No physical is the real culprit, huge blunder and I hope they learn from it for their next games.

People complaining about SBI and “wokeness” didn’t actually play the game, they’re just repeating what rage bait YouTubers told them to think. It’s still one of the best games of the gen.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
The games is amazing... I"m not even sure what you are talking about 🤷‍♂️

Seems like you see politics in everything.
Just accept that games doesn't need fit your agenda.

And the Sweet Baby story is suck bullshit that after see the list of the game... man people really have nothing to do on internet but hate because these games are some of best games released in the last decade.

If you play GoW Ragnarok and see politics then something is wrong with you.
I explained what I was talking about. Please read my previous post if you are interested of keep saying 'idk what are you talking about'

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I played the game and that is why I have no ideia why you are making up these "issues" 🤷‍♂️

Try to play games without that agenda lens.
He already admitted he didnt play the game because it wasn't on Steam, lmao. This guy is just repeating what his favorite ragebait youtubers told him to say. These guys can't think for themselves, I don't like SBI either, but at the end of the day, a good game is still a good game.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
I played the game and that is why I have no ideia why you are making up these "issues" 🤷‍♂️

Try to play games without that agenda lens.
Today you find out that different people find different things problematic.

It's not 'making up'. The stuff I talked about is literally in the game. Do you know what that means? 'In the game' do you?

"without agenda lens" Yeah, I will just consume and be happy, like you?

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Today you find out that different people find different things problematic.

It's not 'making up'. The stuff I talked about is literally in the game. Do you know what that means? 'In the game' do you?

"without agenda lens" Yeah, I will just consume and be happy, like you?
That is your issue... enjoy the game and stop to care that different people find different things problematic.
People will see problems in everything today instead to enjoy the life.

The game has no politics issues at all.
It is really a well made game with good characters and story.

Why can't I be happy playing something I enjoyed? I'm no hypocritical.... I play the games to have my own opinion about it.

You just look like a crying baby saying "I won't buy/play this game because the developer didn't created it like I wanted" lol
If you are happy playing games then be happy... you don't need to cover it with that agenda mask.

That Sweet Baby story , channel (Kabrutus) and site is some of the most imbecile things I saw in the internet lately.
I laughed a lot when I opened the site: https://deidetected.com
I was surprise that somebody put so much effort to hate games instead enjoy them lol
He even forget it is a hobby to distress and not stress after all.
Get at home after work and play games... that is suck a happy life.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters