am i the only one who misses the portion of PlayStation Store for Movie On Demand?

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
i've been purchasing films on Youtube since Sony stopped selling movies on the PS Store and i can't stop thinking about how stupid that was, like... with streaming services raising prices constantly, i don't feel comfortable remaining as a subscriber just to watch 1 or 2 shows/films that i enjoy in the catalog, video on demand is a way better option to be, buying the film to watch indefinetly without a recurring subscription. i should be giving the money to Sony, but i'm giving the money to Google even when i purchase films like Gran Turismo and Uncharted :rolleyes:
psvideoend_2_large.jpg

Reactions: KvallyX
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
it would work flawlessly on the PS5 since they have the Games and the Media tabs separated, so people who are only interested in games would not be able to see films on the PS Store Games tab and vice versa, maybe that's just a niche thing but it's strange how an entertainment company like Sony who wants to grow in this sector doesn't have a store for on demand content, and who here remembers the PlayStation Plus VideoPass thing? could be a great addition to PS Plus users to have a PS Plus Video subscription attatched to the PS Plus Premium/Deluxe with Columbia/Sony content there
playstation-plus-video-pass.jpeg

Last edited: