Ambitious city builder Manor Lords tops 2 million wishlists on Steam

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
manor-lords-01-24-24-1.jpg

Publisher Hooded Horse and developer Slavic Magic announced Manor Lords has topped a whopping 2 million wishlists, on Steam.

Manor Lords has topped 2 million wishlists on Steam since its initial reveal back in 2022, under publisher Hooded Horse. It has remained on the top wishlisted games ever since.

“I’m continuously surprised and grateful for all the interest in Manor Lords – I could never have imagined this, thank you,”

solo developer Greg Styczeń / Slavic Magic said.”

He added,

“Thank you to everyone for all the support – wishlisting, testing, providing feedback, and just generally being a part of the journey. I can’t wait to share more news in the months ahead – we’ve been exploring additional goods and supply chains to add ahead of launch, and there have been some great conversations about mechanics to add and tweak. It’s both a busy and exciting time, and I’m glad to have the chance to share it with all of you. I hope everyone had a great New Years!”

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
As revealed by SteamDB, the game Manor Lords has set a new milestone by overtaking other major titles as one of the most desired games on Steam.
  1. Manor Lords
  2. Hades II
  3. Black Myth: Wukong
  4. Hollow Knight: Silksong
  5. Frostpunk 2
  6. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl
  7. ARK 2
  8. The First Descendant
  9. Unrecord
  10. Blight: Survival
  11. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
  12. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2