An update on XDefiant: we've made the hard decision to delay the Preseason of XDefiant Playtest Soon |UP| Server Test April 19-21.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It's better for them and the game to take as much time as needed to further polish and fix the game to the level they consider. Better this than to crunch and rush to release some unfinished stuff. They'll release it when ready.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
The quality is just not there and they would look bad releasing this now and it flops cuz Helldivers 2, they better get this out before Concord incase it might just happen to be good.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The quality is just not there and they would look bad releasing this now and it flops cuz Helldivers 2, they better get this out before Concord incase it might just happen to be good.
Hvnt even tried it but have my eye on it.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Not sure if I trust i-g's "its all upper management" talk. I mean, yeah, they do have a lot of impact on success or failure but are things like "reusing assets" to "cut corners" or implementing new factions after escaping the Clancyverse really the cause of the game's problems, or is it dev fuckups? I think its obvious that the source of the leaks is ground-level devs and would be really curious to hear the other side of the story.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

XDefiant Getting Playtest Soon, Release Date Expected to Be Locked Down After Test​

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024

Ubisoft are extremely lucky my browser had the password for my Ubisoft account saved otherwise I was skipping.

Games looks alright, I'm going to check it out. 30gb PC download.

Installing the Ubisoft app just to delete a few days later, this should have just been on steam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gediminas

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It should be live currently but I can’t get it on PlayStation.

Didn’t like what I played at all the last go around but still interested in seeing how it’s shaping up with the latest test.

I also didn’t bother with controller tunings then either which of course is a major oversight on my part since that’s usually what I address first.