An update regarding Insomniac and Marvel's #WolverinePS5.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Rough stuff for Insomniac, lots of uncertainty about your personal information is already bad enough but it happening alongside everything else right before you're suppose to be winding down for the holidays is some nightmare scenario.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yeah, obviously continues in development. They won't cancel the game because of a hack.

Reactions: kuzon

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This time I did my reply on their twitter.
I think it is better to show that PS fans are united with all of them.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I've seen more than a few people on reddit believing / hoping that it would be cancelled.
Probably random internet people who has no idea how AAA development works and the possible reasons to cancel a project like this one, or maybe Xbox/Nintendo fanboys hoping it would get cancelled.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Insomniac games has finally responded to the cyberattack and says wolverine is still in development

This is great. Will merge this info later in mega thread once ppl know it exists. Thanks.

Reactions: kuzon

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Probably random internet people who has no idea how AAA development works and the possible reasons to cancel a project like this one, or maybe Xbox/Nintendo fanboys hoping it would get cancelled.
Knowing reddit, probably Xbox fanboys. The Nintendo guys on there seem pretty laid back.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I don’t see how people are doing full breakdowns of the leak. It’s like judging a baby by adult standards. Just feels wrong.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
You will be fine insomniac. You are top class studio. I feel sorry for all the developers there. I have no doubt Wolverine will be one of the best games of the generation.

Too bad for the haters and trolls that kept saying the game will be cancelled. You can fuck off now.