Arkane @ Spencer promised Redfall will be their most supported game post-launch, 3 months later Redfall no updates, users are angry for being lied to.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
From their mouths during a interview...(bunch of bozos always lying!)

We try to be very clear that there are no microtransactions and there is no store in the game. We're very proud of that. If you find a costume in the game, then you can have it, as simple as that. Other than that, Redfall will be our most supported game post-launch. We went with a server model, so we can update the game constantly. If we see a lot of people falling from ladders and dying, we can update the ladder code. If we see that nobody is playing this character, we can tweak this character and make them more appealing. We have plans for additional guns, costumes, monsters, characters, and more that we can't talk about right now. But we have a strong year of updates, and it's all either in the current game or it will be DLC. We try to do it as fairly as possible for people.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Microsoft and some devs under the Microsoft branch are some of the biggest liars and losers ever. From the rrod lies which thy were forced to admit only until litigation/class action lawsuit ensued, to staged kinect demos, to Crackdown 3 devs showing a totally different game before release. Boy these guys take the cake, you have to be paid to support them.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Game Pass pump and dump. Always was.

I truly feel for the talented folk at Arkane. What a ghastly fate.
We all know even their big games will be affected with restricted budgets due to gamepass and Microsoft trying to recoup. Thyll dish out a whole bunch of lower tier to midling games.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Some people pay full price for this, even though it was on Game Pass... Let that sink in.

I would feel violated.
I have no problem when people support devs with full purchase, nothing to laugh about.

But in this specific case, it was shining so obviously, garbage in tinfoild wrap.
Xbots are so dumb and eat all the shit is served and defends it.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The dirty part is selling content the studio is incapable of actually making or following thru on. They lost a ton of talent and are definitely on the chopping block. Xbox don’t care.

At this point they’re going to need to leverage the Fallout 76 team to bail them out on all these live service flops. Otherwise this should be some scandalous shit having taken consumer’s money and not delivering promised content in a timely fashion. And it wouldn’t be worth it either… there is no saving this game. They just have to honor promises. Epic fucking disaster.

And yes they are capable… biggest defense force bs was that 76 was made by the b-team. It was not. Austin took reigns launch and onwards and should be credited for actually salvaging the game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
By now they should be used to be manipulated like they are plasticine in the hands of some adhd kid.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You need money to support games…
Gamepass fillers doesn’t generate that money.

I mean the game even break even? If not then let’s not even talk about post support… without making money there is no post support at all.

But Cyberpunk got post support… of course even with the returns the game make easily near 20 million units sold at full price… they had money to support it for years.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
No, people pay for gamepass because they were promised day-and-date AAA games (presumably because they thought that MS could deliver games on the level of Sony and Nintendo).

Lies, lies and more lies.
They had 3 years of Gamepass and 10 (or more) in total of "Wait for E3/next year/next gen", yet they still fall for the lies. So I guess they like what they get.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Emily Blunt Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Halo Infinite set a precedent that customers would accept this behavior from MS. Over promise and under deliver or never deliver at all. For the customers who did buy Redfall, I hope they get their promised updates but I wouldn't count on it if I were them. MS simply doesn't care.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The game is dead, anyone who bought the ultimate edition got ripped off.

Halo Infinite is in a better state player-wise than Redfall and it's literally being used to sell overpriced microtransactions to brainless reddit halo fans.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Asif they still haven't managed to get that promised 60fps update out yet this game honestly looks like it was made for the 360 it releases only on series S/X consoles & can't even achieve 60fps , Philnocio spender can push the blame off him all he wants but we know he saw the game before when he went to visit Bethesda studios & if he's as much a gamer as he's made out to be he will have played it before it released aswell the fact he thought it was ready for launch speaks volumes on his idea of quality games