Armored Core 6 now has 1v1 and 3v3 ranked online matchmaking

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1703476954722.png

From Software has released a new ranked online matchmaking mode for Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon.

Players can now battle alongside similarly ranked players in 1v1 and 3v3 matches and climb the ladder from Unranked status all the way to S rank, with 1v1 and 3v3 player battles boasting separate ranking systems.

Reactions: John Elden Ring

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Ohh def gonna try out the 3v3 on Tuesday.

More of this. Quick little online modes we can dip in and out of without fear of being outclassed of the actual game itself.

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ohh def gonna try out the 3v3 on Tuesday.

More of this. Quick little online modes we can dip in and out of without fear of being outclassed of the actual game itself.
Yup, thts why I loved Ghost Of T coop addition, it added so much replayability to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yup, thts why I loved Ghost Of T coop addition, it added so much repmaysvinity to me.
Honestly same! I love these kinda multiplayer games even though pubs seems to think the execution is now dated. But not all of us have the time to fully dedicate to all these GaaS games and I refuse to keep up either way. GT7, Destiny 2, GTA Online and occasionally Fortnite are the only ones I will go back to.

Which makes the whole Factions situation more upsetting seeing stuff like this come to other games.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Honestly same! I love these kinda multiplayer games even though pubs seems to think the execution is now dated. But not all of us have the time to fully dedicate to all these GaaS games and I refuse to keep up either way. GT7, Destiny 2, GTA Online and occasionally Fortnite are the only ones I will go back to.

Which makes the whole Factions situation more upsetting seeing stuff like this come to other games.
Factions termination has me gutted smh.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

PvP and co-op has been a staple of FROM games even tho I absolutely fucking loathe PvP in souls games.

They’re gonna keep leveraging and iterating the stuff. At some point they will try to make a fuller featured souls online game I’d bet.

I have my doubts about a melee combat based online game. Especially pve. Waiting to see someone actually pull it off. (Not including for honor here… and yes for honor is the most popular online fighting game - if that’s what you want to call it).

AC’s buildcrafting could lend to some nutty PvP builds. Can’t wait to pick this up… hopefully there will still be players in six months (I doubt it tho).

Last edited:
Reactions: Danja