As of this morning, #Astro Bot has already surpassed 40 million players, making it the biggest Sony game launch of all time.

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Canadian Lol GIF

This is such a great little game though. If you’ve somehow slept on it despite having it, make some room in your schedule. It’s full of legit great gameplay, and tons of gaming memberberries throughout the years.

For any new PS5 gamers, it’s absolutely worth playing first alongside another game, for how well it uses all the controller and system features.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
People may laugh, but I've heard that Astrobot really gets good after the 12 hour mark. Some people even say that the real game doesn't begin until NG+
True. The game offers hours and hours of varied gameplay, even after the story ends. The shooting mechanics are amazing for an Asobi game. This might be the best game Asobi ever made. Also, the least buggiest Asobi game.

You get to visit different planets and worlds, and each world is different, with unique flora and fauna.

It is one of those games that ... the more you give it, the more it gives you back.

IMG-6271.jpg

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Is it just me or I got the game but never launch a game.
No better time to get a PlayStation than now. With Astrobot being a smash hit and Spiderman 2 in the horizon, the future looks bright for the brand. It's a great time to be a PlayStation gamer.
Jimbo just jacked the prices up, fuck em

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
We're talking about Astro's playroom that's bundled with the PS5 and not the PSVR game from 2018, right?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Canadian Lol GIF

This is such a great little game though. If you’ve somehow slept on it despite having it, make some room in your schedule. It’s full of legit great gameplay, and tons of gaming memberberries throughout the years.

For any new PS5 gamers, it’s absolutely worth playing first alongside another game, for how well it uses all the controller and system features.
It's the playstation equivalent of super mario it's great even better in VR if you don't get motion sickness

Reactions: Arc

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Its only downside is that it's a bit short (but I think this is ok for that kind of game).

I would say that Sony could release a sequel that offers more challenge and it would be able to go tow to toe with the best 3D Mario games.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Suprisingly its my favourite Sony game this gen so far. Severely underrated.

Absolute gem of a game which deserves to be mentioned alongside the best platformers this generation like Mario Odyssey.