Ask Anything About Another Warrior

Kretos

The Legend - Scourge of the Green Rats
21 Jun 2022
Okay i will answer this 100 percent honestly.

Craig of War is just a online forum persona, it is not who i am in real life.
In real life i'm actually very progressive person, who respect anyone and everyone.
My brother is gay so i have total respect for the LGBTQ community, cause while i am not gay myself i have a family member who is.

And the trolling stuff i did as Craig of War and Legendary Warrior here is not meant to be personally it was just fun and game on my end.
But i am done with all that gaming trolling bait stuff now. I swear i am a changed man.
This is psychotic behavior.

aren't you both craig lmao

DifficultFrightenedHydra-max-1mb.gif

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Make my tag Microsoft sucks balls if it makes you all feel better.
I think the username has nothing to do with that… you could choose I’m a troll and people will get bait by your post anyway.

The username add nothing to that.

Side note we are like 2 months and Craig already have 4 account :D even in the decade in GAF I had just one.

9 Aug 2022
Australia
You have a brother that is gay but you used insulting words like Fag etc on this site, that is extremely strange.

I am all for free speech and banter, I love it, but that particular word you used is absolutely disgusting, i don't know what the laws are in America but use that kind of language here in the UK, and you will end up having a one way trip to the police station.

I am going to be very honest here, I have my doubts about your sincerity.

It feels to me like this is your last stop as no other sites want you or will put up with your bullshit.

If you are sincere. then so be it, I hope you have changed.

I don't like reporting people, but I promise you this, if you start any of your shit on here, i will go straight to the mods/owners and will do everything in my power to get your arse banned.

As far as i know, the mods have given you 1 last chance, don't fuck it up.
I separate the only stuff from my real life stuff. but anyways we need to stop talking about this and just move on. & im from Australia not america there is no law against profanity anywhere lol & im on many gaming website and i don't troll on there matter of Fact im on ResetEra for over 3 years i was on there before GAF lol but i like this website and hope to contribute here.

Last edited:
9 Aug 2022
Australia
It's because we all thought you were Craig's 3rd account mocking us with that name. It's still possible you're using a VPN trick 😂 How did you hear about this website btw?
He not me lol im serious with this. The account im replying to you now is my 3rd and final account on this website and it is not a trolling account or any of that stuff anymore.

4 Aug 2022
I think the username has nothing to do with that… you could choose I’m a troll and people will get bait by your post anyway.

The username add nothing to that.

Side note we are like 2 months and Craig already have 4 account :D even in the decade in GAF I had just one.
I keep hearing Craig and i have no idea what you people are talking about.

Reactions: PC XBOX NINTENDO PS