Asobo Studio Hints at Third A Plague Tale Game with Recent Job Listings

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
French game developer Asobo Studio has recently posted multiple job listings that possibly indicate the development of a new installment in the A Plague Tale series. According to a recent announcement on Asobo Studio’s LinkedIn page, the studio is actively seeking professionals, including a VFX Artist, Senior Game Designer, Senior AI Programmer, and Senior Gameplay Animator, specifically for the Plague Team.

Reactions: John Elden Ring

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Have yet to play the second but it is something I will get to.

A third would be welcome and the setting is unique and interesting even though it can be very slow and sometimes a slog to play.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Have yet to play the second but it is something I will get to.

A third would be welcome and the setting is unique and interesting even though it can be very slow and sometimes a slog to play.
Haven't played any but I've heard graphically it's a spectacle.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Red2Radio

13 Mar 2023
Germany
I played the first one in preperation for the second one early last year and don't understand the hype surrounding these games. The first one only look good in stills, because the animations are really stiff and the story and characters feel like an imitation of a bad young adult novel. I might give the second one a try when I can get it for cheap, but I've become cautios of this studios work.

//Edit: Forgot to mention the horrible gameplay where far too often there is only one solution an if you don't follow the path the devs laid out for you, you die and have to replay entire sections all over again. Best example: The friggin' cart section near the end of the game. I had more deaths in that passage than the entire rest of the game combined. Terrible devs who focus far too much on graphics, rather than gameplay. MSFT's Last of Us they call it, that is one of the biggest lies these losers love to tell.

Reactions: Zzero