Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Assassin's Creed Nexus VR: CGI Announce Trailer | Meta Quest 2 & Meta Quest 3:

FycK8OuacAAG8mh

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
It's all CGI, but I'd still like to play it on PSVR. VR games shouldn't be exclusive imo. The medium has such potential and needs to grow.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I think this is a Sony issue. Same issue with cross-play/cross-platform social features on Demeo. I also remember there being issues for a long time with Genshin linking accounts across platforms as Sony was requiring payments for cross-progression linking where devs would have to pay Sony for lost revenues if their mtx revenues didn't equal the amount of time spent playing on their platform.

Screenshot 2023-06-13 02.39.26.png

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
I already know im going to puke if i play this game, playing any game where you can move just makes me feel dizzy on the quest 2

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Sony's install base should not be used by a third party dev to prop their game on other platforms under no circumstances.... there's no such thing as a rainbow coalition in gaming.

Thus, it's not an issue. It's the right call. Devs love to have the cake and eat it as well and make the issue an emotional one to plebs when it all comes down to money on their end and they fucking know it. The rationale for the devs is simple: If I can use the install base of the market leader to prop up that of the market laggards and provide a seamless experience on the platforms of the market laggards; those consumers in the market laggard are more likely to stay with my game, spend more and recommend my game - which ultimately leads to ba dum tss: more money for the dev. It's always about fucking money.

Sony shouldn't be looking out for the interests of PC gamers, who decide to invest their dollars into the pockets of Valve, MS and Nvidia, or Xbox... companies who don't give two flying fucks about Sony or the gamers in Sony's PS ecosystem and actively compete to have those gamers in PS ecosystem leave that ecosystem for theirs.

It's as simple as that. We've pussies at SIE leardership currently.... When you're at the top, everyone is gunning for you, and I mean everyone, no exceptions. You'll be surprised at the methods and ways with which they'll decide to attack you to have you lower your guard. The cross-play BS was a perfect example....

Last edited: