Assassin’s Creed Mirage’ is reportedly set for release in spring 2023 (Assasin's Creed 1 Remake part of Season Pass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
assassins-creed-origins-g-1280x720.jpg

The next Assassin’s Creed game is reportedly titled Assassin’s Creed Mirage.

According to details posted by YouTuber j0nathan, some of which were corroborated by Bloomberg’s Jason Schreier, the game will take the series “back to basics” when it releases next year.

Bloomberg first reported in February that Ubisoft was planning to release a smaller-scale, stealth-focused Assassin’s Creed game that is closer to the early series entries than the more recent RPG-influenced ones. Starring Assassin’s Creed Valhalla character Basim, the title was originally planned as an expansion for the most recent series entry before being spun into a standalone game last year, it claimed.Rift is reportedly set in the Middle East, including Baghdad, with development being led by Ubisoft’s Bordeaux studio.

Most recently Bloomberg reported that the game would be released in spring 2023. The game is expected to be released before the offic

Reactions: SSfox
P

peter42O

Hoping that the Reddit rumor is true because that all sounds great to me. Only thing that doesn't sound "realistic" to me is Ubisoft putting the Assassin's Creed Remake in the season pass for Mirage when they could easily sell it for $60/$70 by itself.

AC Mirage, AC Remake, AC Infinity, Avatar, Far Cry 6 Vaas spin off and more incoming for me!! Oh man, looking forward to September 10th and the Ubisoft Forward event. This is where they should also announce Ubisoft+ coming to Xbox and PlayStation as a separate subscription service. Let's go!!!!

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I would like a remake of AC1, a complete overhaul with this modern gen mechanics.
Not this leveling RPG shite either, as much as I loved Origins... I prefer AC2 and Brotherhood the most in the series.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nym

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Got a copy of Ass Creed 1 on the Revelations disc for ps3...only played like an hour or two of it...maybe I should install it again

Status
Not open for further replies.