Assassin's Creed Shadows: Extended Gameplay Walkthrough | Ubisoft Forward 2024

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
While the Xbox Game Showcase showed gameplay for the first time, Ubisoft gave an extended look at Assassin’s Creed Shadows gameplay during Ubisoft Forward on Monday. It’s over 13 minutes of what to expect with the game when it launches on November 15.

Last edited:
  • noneofmybizz
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I think I'm going day one. This looks outstanding. And Ghost of Tsushima really created a genre. Both Ronin and now Ass Creed just loved to copy the UI elements and placement.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Xbox has the marketing rights but Ubi Soft used the PS5 version for this extended gameplay. Lol.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Call me cynical but I think this is the best and the high point of the game that anyone who plays it can expect. All the missions will play out the same way like this 99% of the time

Savagefrogdemon

13 Feb 2023
Xbox has the marketing rights but Ubi Soft used the PS5 version for this extended gameplay. Lol.

Xbox paid for a 2 minute trailer at its show PlayStation definitely has marketing for this it's plastered all over psn and the PlayStation youtube channel.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
''My grandma always told me, "I don't care what they tell you in school, hip hop was invented by Yasuke, the first black samurai." ''

Ubisoft did not think this through..​

• haha

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
New red herrings today fresh out of the oven, directly from the hivemind of very cultured individuals!
  • Soundtrack
  • Weapons

1280px-Kanabo-tetsubo_2.JPG

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: JAHGamer

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
''My grandma always told me, "I don't care what they tell you in school, hip hop was invented by Yasuke, the first black samurai." ''

Nothing screams "African-born in Japan" more than.. checks notes... an american hip hop soundtrack.

Because apparently Ubisoft thinks there are no music genres from actual Africa that they could use to compose the soundtrack, so they had to use music from a different continent.

Funniest thing is these shallow virtue signalers will never understand how racist their "Black = American Hip Hop" stereotyping is.

• they're_right_you_know

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Please can we focus on the shitty hit animations instead of the dumb ubislop gonna ubislop moments, this game is the classic ubislop formula of mile wide and inch deep- shallow boring combat with janky hit animations

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022

How stupid are they at Ubisoft? Inserting racist stereotypes into the game.

• they're_right_you_know

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Nothing screams "African-born in Japan" more than.. checks notes... an american hip hop soundtrack.

Because apparently Ubisoft thinks there are no music genres from actual Africa that they could use to compose the soundtrack, so they had to use music from a different continent.

Funniest thing is these shallow virtue signalers will never understand how racist their "Black = American Hip Hop" stereotyping is.

If only there were instruments and genres from Yasuke's supposed country of origin. Something with a powerful cultural symbolism, like belonging to UNESCO World Heritage.

But no. American hip hop because he's black.

it isn't just that. it goes way down.

ratio is big and comments are brutal.

It's a well known historical fact that Yasuke later travelled to Europe, killed French people and became Napoleon.
🤣

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Please be careful with your language, avoid anything that could be interpreted as racism, for your own reputation and that of the site.

Such as?
Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity.

Who and where is any poster here saying "this person can't do this" or "is inferior to others" because of their race? Or anything remotely similar?

Some users will interpret everything as racism, or rather they'll willfully and dishonestly couple anything to racism as means of targeted harassment towards other users.

And then they'll use this as justification for breaking forum rules like throwing around insults and defamation. The "no bad tactics, only bad targets" is their motto to stifle debate, and somehow they feel comfortable enough repeating that strategy again and again.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Such as?
Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity.

Who and where is any poster here saying "this person can't do this" or "is inferior to others" because of their race? Or anything remotely similar?

Some users will interpret everything as racism, or rather they'll willfully and dishonestly couple anything to racism as means of targeted harassment towards other users.

And then they'll use this as justification for breaking forum rules like throwing around insults and defamation. The "no bad tactics, only bad targets" is their motto to stifle debate, and somehow they feel comfortable enough repeating that strategy again and again.

It's just a general statement, no fingers have been pointed or anything.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
😂 this lad really paid money to try and get something for his grift and got found out your average Japanese's doesn't give two shits 😂 😂 😂

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer