Assassins' Creed Shadows | The World Trailer Released

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
The gameplay trailer from a few months ago told me all I needed to know. Looks like the same bland and weightless button mashing combat system from Valhalla.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
On a 2 minute trailer, Yasuke appears for like 10 seconds.

Someone's getting afraid of what might happen this November.

eh idk, 2 minute trailer called "world" trailer, and showing yasuke the same screentime as the japanese girl, it seems youre projecting a bit

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
On a 2 minute trailer, Yasuke appears for like 10 seconds.

Someone's getting afraid of what might happen this November.
Lol

Outside of your reactionary bubble, Yasuke is an extremely popular character in many many forms of media and this game is hugely hyped for its setting

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
The botting on this video is actually insane. I checked it out myself.

Lol

Outside of your reactionary bubble, Yasuke is an extremely popular character in many many forms of media and this game is hugely hyped for its setting

Yes, all that extreme popularity must be why Ubisoft's shares keep plunging.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Lol

lol.

outside of Ass Creed bubble, Yasuke is an extremely not popular character at all. stop with the fucking cap. even japanese doesn't know who he is, nor average Joe in the west.
and this game is not highly hype, stop smoking shit.

only in Ass Creed community this setting was hyped for a decade, because everyone wanted it, especially after AC2 and Black Flag.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToTTenTranz