Astro Bot beats Doom as the No.1 wishlisted game of the summer games showcases

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Pretty good for a game no one knew about As of a couple weeks ago. This may be another Helldivers 2 situation where Sony has a way bigger hit on its hands then they estimated

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I told you guys Sony shows was better than the others shows.
They give us games (inclusive exclusives) to launch in few months.

But you all fall for the MS PR marketing where they announced a single game and ReReReShowed several already forever waiting games lol

Xbox: A+
PlayStation: F-

😂 😂 😂

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The game looks incredible but it's not just about that. People have been complaining for years that Sony doesn't take chances and they closed Japan Studios. Put your money wihere your mouth is. The game needs to sell millions!!

They can't complain it's a sad dad walkie-talkie simulator this time 😅

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

But you all fall for the MS PR marketing where they announced a single game and ReReReShowed several already forever waiting games lol

😂 😂 😂

Amen.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
If I remember correctly didn’t doom eternal supposedly underperform? Or Bethesda wasn’t happy with the sales or something?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If I remember correctly didn’t doom eternal supposedly underperform? Or Bethesda wasn’t happy with the sales or something?
I think that is the reason they are trying to back to a more old school Doom gameplay... yes.
Going back to roots can mean Doom's fans are more excited this time than Doom Eternal.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
i also think its why DOOM is multiplatform. I think Microsoft would be damning it to become a niche franchise without the playstation userbase

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

😂 😂 😂
Astro Bot was the only good thing at the PS show. Concord was so bad it almost ruined the whole show by itself.

Xbox show had several good games and nothing that looked close to as bad as Concord did.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
The game looks incredible but it's not just about that. People have been complaining for years that Sony doesn't take chances and they closed Japan Studios. Put your money wihere your mouth is. The game needs to sell millions!!

They can't complain it's a sad dad walkie-talkie simulator this time 😅

The game will at least outsell rift apart, dasy 3 million

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Astro Bot was the only good thing at the PS show. Concord was so bad it almost ruined the whole show by itself.

Xbox show had several good games and nothing that looked close to as bad as Concord did.
I did like Concord even if it was not what most me interested in the show… Destiny + Guardian of the Galaxies is really a good fit.

IMO it was better than most of was showed in Xbox show… actually very few games not coming to PS5 got my interest in Xbox’s show… even if we include the games to PS5… I don’t like Doom neither Dragon Age 🤷‍♂️

There were a lot of updates / expansions for games that I don’t care either (who wants a Starfield’s expansion?).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Its funny how the two big xbox games actually releasing this year aren’t on the top 10 though 🤔

I’m not seeing a lot of interest in Indiana jones or avowed from this showcase season

Reactions: Johnic and ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Its funny how the two big xbox games actually releasing this year aren’t on the top 10 though 🤔

I’m not seeing a lot of interest in Indiana jones or avowed from this showcase season
Both didn’t make me interested too.
In Indiana case I really wanted to like it but well seems like Uncharted spoiled me for years.

2 Jun 2024
I mean everyone was comparing it to Super Mario Galaxy in reviews going be hilarious if this ends up being goty somehow cause of all glowing reviews about it being played