[Atlus Leaker]: Persona 3 Reload will receive DLC containing The Answer, Multiple DLC coming |UP|Atlus incorrectly shipped Chinese discs in Eng copies

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Multiple DLC in the works possibly in firm of expansion pass.

DLC mentioned includes:
  • New BGM from P5R and P4G
  • Velvet room costumes and BGM
  • Episode Aigis/The Answer from Persona 3 FES + BGM

Last edited:

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Atlus really likes screwing over Persona fans for every dollar
More like their parent company does this with all their developers. Regardless expect a $40.00 expansion in the future unless they change their mind and pull a Royal again.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Kinda bullshit to have a remake now costing upwards of $100. Grifter status achieved.

Atlus have always been like this, look how they re released persona 5, 2 times. They have always been a very scummy company.

More like their parent company does this with all their developers. Regardless expect a $40.00 expansion in the future unless they change their mind and pull a Royal again.

Atlus have done this long before Sega bought them. Just take a look at their 3DS games and search the "Atlus Tax"

Reactions: Kokoloko

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Atlus have always been like this, look how they re released persona 5, 2 times. They have always been a very scummy company.

Atlus have done this long before Sega bought them. Just take a look at their 3DS games and search the "Atlus Tax"

The re release of Persona 5 was fine. It included added content. This remake gut content to sell you it later at premium… for a friggin remake. It’s different.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Atlus really likes screwing over Persona fans for every dollar
Atlus doing nothing. Sega owns Atlus.
Sega doing the same with Yakuza. unless you want to say that under Sega those devs can do whatever they want. and some coincidence, both do the same? :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Name of the Gane is milk that ip for all its worth than come back and cry about how development is too expensive.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Dlc is a waste of money. Just give the the whole game don't charge me twenty bucks to have a train station in cities skylines when I could do that in simcity 4 lol.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Dlc is a waste of money. Just give the the whole game don't charge me twenty bucks to have a train station in cities skylines when I could do that in simcity 4 lol.
They never did that. The game had public transport before the transport DLC, that just added much more in depth mechanics to it. Do I agree? Not necessarily. But it was not just "have a train station"

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Snes nes
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
We know some of these devs cut content ahead of release to them sell as dlc.

Reactions: Snes nes