Avatar Frontiers of Pandora New Trailer Released. Releases December 7 | Ubisoft Game Foward 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

FycDcZ0aQAAQt7N

Watch the Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora World Premiere Trailer. Set on the never-before-seen Western Frontier of Pandora, you'll play as a spawn of two worlds: born Na'vi, but raised under the care of the GDR. Fifteen years later, you're free, but you've become an unknown figure in your homeland. Rescue your lost past, discover the true meaning of being Na'vi, and join other clans to protect Pandora against the GDR.

About Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora​

Set after the events of the first Avatar movie, you'll embark on a journey into the Western Frontier, an unseen continent of Pandora, teaming up with other Na'vi clans to protect Pandora from the formidable forces of the GDR. Created in collaboration with Disney and James Cameron's production company, Lightstorm Entertainment, you'll experience an open-world, first-person action-adventure game uniquely designed to maximize the power of the next generation of consoles and PC.

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Avatar franchise is shit in my opinion. Movies suck.

Is this a Far Cry game with Avatar skin?

Edit : I'll try to stay open-minded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vertigo

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Game looked fine to me, good even, even if I have zero interest in the source material.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
The premise sounds pointlessly convoluted but the game looks pretty awesome to me.

Weird that there's no hint of online multiplayer from the people that made The Division. In this or the Star Wars game.