Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - Official Character Trailer and all other trailers. DL Size 53gb (updated 2/9/24)

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Also from before

What is Banisher?

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by Don't Nod and published by Focus Entertainment. The game is scheduled to release for PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S on 13 February 2024.

Updated 1/22/24

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - Combat adaptability​

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - Liberate the people of New Eden​

Last edited:
Reactions: John Elden Ring
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - Red's Banisher skills​

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - Gameplay Breakdown | PS5 Games​

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - Combo & synergy moves​

Last edited:

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
I'll get it when it hits $30.

I haven't decided yet if im buying it for $60 or will sign up for GameFly which would make it a rental. Still deciding on what I want to do but I have a few weeks before I need to make a final decision. Either way, Banishers will be played day one or a few days later.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - Red's Banisher skills​

pre-ordered together with Prince of Persia. i hope, story and setting will deliver.

after watching that, melee combat looking like it isn't very impactful, how some would say, floaty..

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
pre-ordered together with Prince of Persia. i hope, story and setting will deliver.

after watching that, melee combat looking like it isn't very impactful, how some would say, floaty..
I hate floaty combat! It'll automatically take me out of a game but let's hope it's good.