Been asking myself wtf are the social apps for PSVR2

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I enjoy my psvr2 and it has good games but it can be so much more. I been wondering why no psvrchat, no 3D movie capability, other social apps, etc It's definitely a missed opportunity and would be another reason for ppl to buy.

Sony you sometimes do awesome shit and other times dumbfound me with your decisions. Also don't want to hear the resources bs. If they want vr to propel forward they need to appease the hardcore and masses.

Reactions: JAHGamer

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
I can’t say I’m surprised. A big reason why I sold mine, it’s good… there’s just nothing to do with it.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I been wondering why no psvrchat, no 3D movie capability, other social apps, etc It's definitely a missed opportunity and would be another reason for ppl to buy.
Feel free to fund, develop and publish them yourself. And please, make also PSVR2 versions of Half Life Alyx and Mario Odyssey.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
All the Live from PS4 stuff should have been blown out into its own SOCIAL tab uptop of PS5 menu like GAMES and MEDIA not buried and dotted around the OS. In fact a CREATE or EDIT type tab should be up there too, for the likes of Sharefactory etc.

People should be walking down the street posting stuff, livestreaming to their social channels, from the PS ecosystem portable device/app backend to their phones.

There's almost zero proper usage/synergies to the different areas of Sony, no cohesive approach, and sometimes it's honestly depressing.

Reactions: Gamernyc78