Bend Studio possibly teasing a new IP or game

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
They announced a while ago that they were working on a new IP, but I don't think this has anything to do with it.
They are working on 2 games one new ip another is a remake.

I think the pen is hinting to the contract for the tv show.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
They are confirmed to be working on a new IP, but this is only a pen with the new studio logo. Not related to their next game, it's just a bored CM.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Days Gone are too similar to tlou so this decision make sense

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ft_JXhaaEAElYaD

Probably fake

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Days Gone are too similar to tlou so this decision make sense
Seems you haven't played both games. They only have in common that are high end AAA action adventure games with 'infected' as enemies and a post-apocalyptic setting. Other than that they are different games.

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Ft_JXhaaEAElYaD

Probably fake
Fale confirmed, it's fanart: https://twitter.com/TCMF2

Well there's definitely something big with an announcement like that. Now, I take it they mean next week?
As far as we know they (and Hermen before them) already announced months ago that Bend is working on a new IP. No second project announced, hinted or leaked. In fact, they were working on TLOU Online supporting ND and left to focus on the new IP.

I think it's a random tweet, no game announcement to be shared soon, and no hint there.

They are working on 2 games one new ip another is a remake.

I think the pen is hinting to the contract for the tv show.
They are only working on a new IP. And they have a confirmed Days Gone movie, so I highly doubt they'd also have a tv show coming. I think it's only a random tweet of a bored CM posted with no intentions to hint anything.

Last edited: