Bethesda "still sorting stuff out" for the Starfield showcase

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Writing on the Starfield channel of Bethesda’s official Discord, the developer’s community manager, ‘VaultOfDaedalus’ says “we’ll have more info to share on the showcase when it’s ready to be, still sorting stuff out. I know that’s not the answer you want, but nothing specific is being withheld.”

starfield-release-date-showcase-bethesda-rpg-game-discord.jpg

• haha
Reactions: toadsage44
D

Deleted member 417

The only thing the Bethesda team are sorting out are their CV's.

If Starfield releases buggy, Microsoft will send the shills to every corner of the internet to cover it up or release loads of 'funny glitches in Starfield' videos. If Starfield releases broken or looks inferior on the X to any cross-gen PS5 game, then Microsoft are in real trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: Darth Vader

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Good. Let them sort it out, I want a solid good GOTY worthy game. Honestly, I'd delay the game to end of 2023 if it means much more polish.

Summer is going to be busy anyways, I'll be too occupied with Diablo 4, SF6 and FF 16. Starfield needs a better release window. September would be good.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
This thing is coming in hot. Had a small exchange with David Faulkner (Financial Analyst, Stock in MS) last night and he posted this.

The discord person is talking about sorting stuff out for the show case lol

you really can find all sorts of dumb takes on twitter.

P

peter42O

May showcase. Release date at E3. November 2023 baby!!! Let's go!!! 😂

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Juicehead has always done a great job at covering all Bethesda related stuff