Bethesda's Indiana Jones Game will be both first person and third person

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
images

From today's episode of XboxEra podcast Episode 166, shpeshal Nick who correctly leaked the exclusivity of indiana jones has new info.

Here's what he said:

From what I've heard it's gonna be both (1st and 3rd person), not like Starfield where you get to pick.. but there'll be specific sections, some will be 3rd some will be 1st, idk if that's finalized or set in stone.. at the moment as far as I'm aware it's actually a combination of both, there'll be 1st person segments and 3rd person segments.

Timestamp 01:25:00

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
This game will be nothing special but good luck to them. Hopefully it will light a fire under Playstation to rehire Amy Hennig and give her back the Uncharted Franchise.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
First person Indiana Jones game made by the Wolfenstein: Youngblood studio, most likelly without Harrison Ford.

0/10 guaranteed.

• sad
Reactions: Zzero
24 Jun 2022
Fucc Nick; I'm not listening to a damn thing that dude wants to regurgitate out of his mouth. When an insider/leaker worthy of a bit more respect comes out to say something similar, then I'll listen.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
This game will be nothing special but good luck to them. Hopefully it will light a fire under Playstation to rehire Amy Hennig and give her back the Uncharted Franchise.
Lol Hennig is working on a Star Wars game at her studio. She ain’t coming back.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
First person Indiana Jones game made by the Wolfenstein: Youngblood studio, most likelly without Harrison Ford.

0/10 guaranteed.
Yeah, idc about an Indiana Jones game without Harrison Ford. It would be like having a Scarface game without Al Pacino’s likeness

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Lol Hennig is working on a Star Wars game at her studio. She ain’t coming back.

She has her own studio. I said they should hand over the Uncharted IP to her studio if they can strike a deal, it would be great.

Of course wishful thinking.

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
So just like the flyling sections in avatar frontier of pandora, the climbing sections like those in uncharted and tomb raider would most likely switch the view to third person