Biden introduces Zelensky as Putin

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Although we don't do politics, I believe this might be the biggest GAFFE anyone has ever made.

I am not sure if I want to laugh or cry.

Last edited:

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Embarrassed Hulu GIF by Shogun FX

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
This is so wrong. The guy made a mistake and quickly corrected himself, laughed about it saying something like "haha we are fighting the guy so much I got him on my mind too often". Good answer.

Twitter is winning the election. Short clips paint a different pictures than reality.
I've seen the whole almost 90 minutes Biden expose with q&a today and he was speaking just fine and touching on extremely important topics.

Americans are very shortsighted to choose a monster for a president just because the old guy stutters. It's insane.
Americans really will pick a criminal, millionaire and a guy who wants to close down nato... over a guy with right values that stutters(and says anyway too often) here and there. It's crazy.
Russia will fucking kill us all here in EU without nato.

Edit: sorry @Sircaw for taking it too seriously. This topic is triggering me seeing how easily are americans steered by twitter. we are all doomed.
edit2: this vid. I don't like asmongold but Biden had a very good q&a here.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This is so wrong. The guy made a mistake and quickly corrected himself, laughed about it saying something like "haha we are fighting the guy so much I got him on my mind too often". Good answer.

Twitter is winning the election. Short clips paint a different pictures than reality.
I've seen the whole almost 90 minutes Biden expose with q&a today and he was speaking just fine and touching on extremely important topics.

Americans are very shortsighted to choose a monster for a president just because the old guy stutters. It's insane.
Americans really will pick a criminal, millionaire and a guy who wants to close down nato... over a guy with right values that stutters(and says anyway too often) here and there. It's crazy.

Edit: sorry @Sircaw for taking it too seriously. This topic is triggering me seeing how easily are americans steered by twitter. we are all doomed.
I thought the clip was hilarious. It's like people are losing their sense of humour for some reason.

I am no fan of Donald Trump; I think he undermines the position of office; in other words, he just is not good enough to hold that title.

but jeez, come on, laugh a little; why is the world always so angry these days, even at something that is funny?

makes me a sad puppy when we can't even laugh anymore.

I think I need someone to ban, to cheer me up, where is that dude @JAHGamer

dog shame GIF

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
As polish guy who will be invaded by russia, I don't see anything funny here. I really fail to do so, especially that the clip is cut too short.
There are better things to laugh about than to bring attention to old guy stuttering.

Of course it is generally funny he said that but you know.... Sorry to bring the mood down. I might have a bit of a hard day :p

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
As polish guy who will be invaded by russia, I don't see anything funny here. I really fail to do so, especially that the clip is cut too short.
There are better things to laugh about than to bring attention to old guy stuttering.

Of course it is generally funny he said that but you know.... Sorry to bring the mood down. I might have a bit of a hard day :p
Russia is never going to invade Poland.

It would be a world war, and that would be the end of all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: rofif

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
biden is the type of fella who would ask a Santa Monica dev when they will release a new Gears of War

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Falcs

23 Jun 2022

Come on bro. You're kidding yourself.
Biden has shown signs of dementia since before 2020. 4 years later and the rate of his mental decline is off the charts. It's so insanely obvious. Even just watching him speak today vs 4 years ago it's obvious. And only NOW, after the disastrous debate, the mainstream media is finally acknowledging his mental state.

"old guy stutters" Lmao!

They guy needs had written notes and teleprompters, and he can't even tell the difference between what lines he is supposed to say and which ones are telling him what action to take. He should be in a nursing home prison.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Come on bro. You're kidding yourself.
Biden has shown signs of dementia since before 2020. 4 years later and the rate of his mental decline is off the charts. It's so insanely obvious. Even just watching him speak today vs 4 years ago it's obvious. And only NOW, after the disastrous debate, the mainstream media is finally acknowledging his mental state.

"old guy stutters" Lmao!

They guy needs had written notes and teleprompters, and he can't even tell the difference between what lines he is supposed to say and which ones are telling him what action to take. He should be in a nursing home prison.
slow but good decision = good
quick but bad decision = bad

not that we have this problem anymore. the lady took his place and she is only 59 lol

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

And about his vice-president candidate Trump?
It is not a simple mistake... it was dozen of them in a 5 minutes interview lol