BIG UI upgrade PS5 (beta) - MysticRyan

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I want the old folders and true custom backgrounds.
Also would be good to get the PSVR2 dual sense controller working for all PS5 games without the VR

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
The best feature for me is the ability to see the actual battery level. Such a simple but really useful feature considering how shit the battery is on the dualsense.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KvallyX

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The best feature for me is the ability to see the actual battery level. Such a simple but really useful feature considering how shit the battery is on the dualsense.
The battery is still better than the DS4. DS3 lived long, the Wii U pro controller had eternal life lol

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
The battery is still better than the DS4. DS3 lived long, the Wii U pro controller had eternal life lol
Honestly i've not seen much of a diffrence then DS4.

And games that got alot of haptics like GT7 it can be worse.

I've seen some decent reviews of third party batteries, and think sony could fit in a bigger battery if they wanted to.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Honestly i've not seen much of a diffrence then DS4.

And games that got alot of haptics like GT7 it can be worse.

I've seen some decent reviews of third party batteries, and think sony could fit in a bigger battery if they wanted to.
Ive felt the difference a bit. But then again I havent gamed more than 6-7 hours at once this gen.
I have 2 controllers and charging port.

Yes they defo should, didnt they release a 2nd version of dual sense with longer battery?

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
My DualSense Edge barely made it through a Chapter in FF7 Rebirth. I just plugged it in when it went low because I didn't have patience to charge it to continue. My chapter average was 3.28 hours.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Wii U pro controller had eternal life lol
Can't drain the battery if you never have a reason to turn it on
Think About It GIF by Identity