Billbil-Kun: PS Plus Essential for October 2023 leaked (Update: Confirmed)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Callisto would be interesting.

Farming Sim, I tried the last one and couldn't really get into it.... seems like a drag to me.

Reactions: toadsage44

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I was very excited when Farming Sim 19 or whatever it was came to PS+ a few years back. I, too, was let down by it.

Yeah, I thought it would all be seamless and easy to just jump into but everything seemed to be needlessly complicated or not to work very well. A lot of things seemed very boring and laborious.

Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a farmer though.... haha

Reactions: toadsage44

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Have only heard bad things about Callisto Protocol but I’ll still try it. Saints Row is a massive dud so at least I’ll add this one to catalog.

Reactions: Jim Ryan
D

Deleted member 223

Nothing for me. Callisto was highly disappointing. I guess if you don't cough up full price it may land better on the feelings + the patches.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
A horror game released in October. Finally some joined up thinking. This and Ghostbusters VR will be keeping me entertained this Oíche Shamhna.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
Awesome if true! already played Callisto on pc but more than happy to add it to my new Playstation collection. Sure, is not a masterpiece of a game but if you are a sucker for horror things just like me you are going to at least enjoy it!

Reactions: Gamernyc78