Bioshock infinite appreciation

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Just wanted to say BioShock infinite like is predecessors is great , Elizabeths voice actress is amazing & a terrific singer aswell wanted a better ending for her than bural at sea part 2

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Just wanted to say BioShock infinite like is predecessors is great , Elizabeths voice actress is amazing & a terrific singer aswell wanted a better ending for her than bural at sea part 2
Loved Bioshock 1 and 2, but unfortunately for me I found Infinite one of the most boring games I have ever played.

The artwork and setting was good, but the whole skill system and clothing-wearing attire bolted on mechanic just did not work for me.

The run and gun as well is just not what BioShock is about.

I struggled to get through the game, it was a slog, and when i finally finished it I was like that fuck for that.

Burial at sea was much much more enjoyable.

I really hope the new one that is being made goes back to its original roots.

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Loved Bioshock 1 and 2, but unfortunately for me I found Infinite one of the most boring games I have ever played.

The artwork and setting was good, but the whole skill system and clothing-wearing attire bolted on mechanic just did not work for me.

The run and gun as well is just not what BioShock is about.

I struggled to get through the game, it was a slog, and when i finally finished it I was like that fuck for that.

Burial at sea was much much more enjoyable.

I really hope the new one that is being made goes back to its original roots.
There are definitely some things that I would change about it like being able to have all the guns in your inventory & I prefer the plasmids over the Vigors , the clothing perks were pretty meaningless aswell but the story's the main thing for me & I loved it always bummed out at the end of burial at sea though Elizabeth deserved better than that lol

Reactions: JAHGamer and Sircaw

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I LOVED Bioshock Infinite, I never understood the hate. I assume that it just went over people's heads. I want to replay it and would love if it got a VR release.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I LOVED Bioshock Infinite, I never understood the hate. I assume that it just went over people's heads. I want to replay it and would love if it got a VR release.
The bioshock games are my favourite ever games such an amazing story / world that's why my name on Push square / pure Xbox / Nintendo life / eurogamer was would_you_kindly before I got banned from them all 🤣 , I didn't know it got hate when it released I wasn't gaming sold my Xbox 360 I only played it when the collection got re released on PS4 I love them all 2 is the worst one but I still liked it

Reactions: JAHGamer

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Take away the setting and story and it was a generic shooter.

Felt like a downgrade from Bioshock 1 and 2.